Part 1, New Meeting?

It had been one month since they found me. I was wandering the cemetery at twilight. I don't know why I was there or how I got there. They decided to call me Ace. I don't understand why, though. I had woken up this morning like I had for the past month, screaming in pain. "NGAHH!"

I shot out of my bed dripping in sweat. The girl, who I had come to know as Jennifer, calmly walked over to me and held me close to her. She shushed me and told me everything was alright, in her sweet velvety voice. "Its alright Ace, nothing is going to hurt you. Ive got you."

I slowly felt myself calm at her friendly touch. She was the only one I let near me. Her brother, Max, was only trouble and he pissed me off. I was found by Jennifer and her Father Richard, on the night of November 5th, 1886.

~~*November 5th, 1886*~~

'Run! Run! Keep running!' I thought to myself as I kept running in the cemetery, occasionally looking back with my one good eye, blood droplets falling as I ran. I don't know what I was running from. But I knew I didn't want to get caught.

I had been running for what felt like hours in this seemingly endless cemetery when I ran into a girl with long blonde hair, brilliant blue sapphire eyes, a midnight dress that fit her quite well, and the most perfect ivory skin.

She looked at me and she didnt seem scared of me, even in my current state. I stared at her with one fear filled, blood red eye. She looked almost concerned for me. My breathing was heavy, and my cuts were bleeding through my loose and unraveling bandages.

I hopped onto the fence and stared at her, now with curiosity, she came closer to me and slowly rose her hand up to my face. Suddenly a man came from behind this mystery girl and looked at me with fear, seeing the girl about to touch me. "Jennifer! Get away from that monster!"

"Father," she started, "do not startle the poor fellow." I looked to the man who the girl named Jennifer had called father and I said in a shaky voice, "S-sir,"

I started, my body shaking slightly, then Jennifer placed her hand on my bloody cheek, my eye went wide as I looked down at her and stopped shaking all together, smiling slightly.

TO BE CONTINUED....