Chapter 10- Family Again

Just know we didn't have anything better to do so all three of us threw their caps in the air and watched them fall to the ground. We grabbed them and put them back on. Zack didn't though he said that it would mess up his hair even more. Me and Alex thought it would be fun for a picture we would in the air a couple of times so we did. Alex's mom took more pictures and Alex's Dad and Zack just kept on laughing at us... what we are graduates and we have nothing better to do... After we were done messing around we took off our cap and gowns and sat down in the trunk of Alex's parents car eating snacks and drinking, it was nice enough to bring us that. When I took off my gown and they said the dress I was in they said some nice choices of words... I might just wear a dress again, wait jk... but as for Alex's Dad he told me it was inappropriate and that I shouldn't be wearing it which made me laugh. We were all having fun laughing and listening to music in the school parking lot making one last memory before we leave.

Then all of a sudden as I was taking off my high heels to go barefoot, I heard a sound like someone was calling my name. "BLAKE!!!!!" They shouted. I jumped down from the trunk to see who it was I was hoping it was but it didn't sound like him but still. I didn't know that voice, but it sounded familiar. But it was a whole different surprise. It was Kol, Freya, Eijlah, my Dad, my Stepmom, and Bex... yes I call Rebekah Bex for short, deal with it... I ran and went to hug my dad, after we went into a group hug. I had a huge smile on my face. I just loved it. I looked back and everyone had a confused look so I went and introduced them to each other. My dad and even all my uncles said the same thing about my dress and that it's inappropriate. But my stepmom Caroline and My Aunts loved it, I just wish my real mom was here.  

"Hey Love." My dad said.

"Hey, I thought you guys weren't coming." I was confused.

"Well I wanted to see My favorite niece graduate and I convinced everyone else." Aunt Freya said and I just smiled.

"Oh and bye the way love that Marcel got you into soccer." Bex mentioned.

"Congrats little wolf." Dad said.

"Thanks dad." I say.

"I still think that in high school the teachers never taught us to say goodbye to people, and how to love ourselves, but I got one thing done. I say goodbye to people and get it down, I'm a pro, I just need to learn how to love myself."

Dad wanted photos of me and him and the family that's here so I put back on my cap and gown and we got some together. I think that this was one of the best nights I ever have had during the four years at Truman High. Other than the day Dean Winchester came to this school... I wish he was here with me today as he is in spirit with the flannel bracelet... when it was 5 o'clock we all went to Alex and I's house to hangout with each other and ate some dinner. I was glad that everyone was here. When I found where everyone was going to sleep I said goodnight and went to the bedroom. Where Me and Alex were sleeping for the night or two my family was going to be over. As Alex was in the bathroom getting all her makeup off... sucky to be her I just changed into a tank top and sweatpants, and cleaned my face... I took out my phone and started going through the photos I had of Dean and I. As I was through them I didn't realize when Alex came back and saw what I was doing. I looked at her and I dropped my room on my face.

 I looked at her and I dropped my room on my face

*Dean and Blake's Photos* 

"Ouch." I say in pain moving my phone to the night stand.

"You, that's not going to help you get over him." Alex says back.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Looking through photos of him."

"Okay, you're out of your mind." I laughed, and Alex threw a pillow at me

"Goodnight B."

"Goodnight Alex."