Chapter Eightteen- The Untouchables

"So what movie are we going to go see?" I ask and Dean just smiles.

"Well you will have to wait until we get there." He says and beg like a little girl.

"Alright fine we are going to see the untouchables." He says smiling.

"Sounds good." I say back and he looks sad.

" you haven't seen the untouchables... How dare you." He says.

"I'm sowwy" I say, doing puppy dog eyes. Dean just chuckles.

The car was quiet but it was a comfortable silence. I looked out the window but then I got the idea to tell him about the day when I left with him during the party... I always wanted to see the look on his face...

"Hey so remember the night when you saved me?" I asked.

"Okay you have to go into detail about that." He said and I laughed.

"The party back in highschool." I said and a big '0' formed on his lips.

"What about it?" He questioned, still had his eyes on the road.

"So when you told me about your car... I knew what it was before you told me." I said and he looked surprised.

"Ya this car is a black 1967 Chevrolet Impala and the car has 327 Engine and a Four Barrel Carburetor. I say and Dean just looked shocked.

"Okay B." He said, making me laugh. He smiled and shook his head.

"I'm into old cars." I commented.

"Baby is not old, shes  a classic." Dean says offensively, and I laugh. 

"It was when I was around 9, when one of my fathers good friends Damon and he showed me his blue 1969 Chevy Camaro convertible, it was gorgeous." I said and he just smiled at me... yup the look was amazing...

 yup the look was amazing

*Damon's car*

"You're gorgeous." He said and when he realized he cleared his throat and started to focus more on driving.

I was looking outside of the window smiling the whole time. When we finally went to the movies Dean got out of the car and opened the door for me and held out his hand for me and grabbed it. By the time we got inside and were ordering our food for the movie I looked down and that me and Dean were still holding hands but I didn't mind. After a while we got our food and went into the room and started watching the untouchables. 

After one hour and 59 minutes the movie was over, it was actually a good movie. I wouldn't say on my top five but maybe on my top ten. We threw away the trash and went back to the car. When we got there Dean said that there was another place he wanted to take me so he took me there. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one is Short hope your liking it tho