Chapter 8

Toby smirked as he was leaning on top of me. The taste of my lips was so sweet and delicious as it made Toby want more. Then he lowered his lips to Y/N's neck , kissing and licking the neck. He moved his hands to my butt cheeks and my chest.

Toby: Your mine, nobody else can have you, only me.

He then hugged me even more tighter and leaned against my neck. Then he cuddled me tightly. After awhile, I woke up and yawned, looking at Toby with a smile. He was still asleep, but as I moved, Toby clutched me harder in his hands.

Toby: Please don't go.

Toby had tears filled his cheeks as his eyes are still closed. I wiped away his tears as my eyes were tearing up.

Me: I'm here Toby. I won't leave you. So don't be sad.

I sniffled and rubbed my cheeks and eyes to rub out the tears that was falling out of my eyes.

Toby: Don't ......

Toby smiled and grabbed my hand a bit tighter.

Toby: Your mine.

Toby hugged me tightly for a few minutes. Toby opened his eyes and he poked me on the shoulder. I turned to meet Toby's eyes. Our eyes met and they both blushed. We giggled and hold each other's hands as we got off the bed, we did our morning routine some together, some privately. The we go downstairs to meet Hoodie and Masky eating cereal with milk in a bowl. We then grabbed the cereal, milk and a bowl. We then poured the milk and cereal into the bowl. After we were all done w[eating our cereal, we go to our hangout place that was in the forest.

Hoodie: Hey Toby, (he elbowed Toby on the arm),  look what me and Masky have for you!

Toby: A lollipop?

Hoodie: No.

Masky showed Toby the present that he and Hoodie bought for him. It was his favourite hood. He then hugged the hood.

Toby: Thanks guys.

Masky  and Hoodie: Your welcome.

Toby hugged them both as they hugged Toby. Then they stopped hugging and looked at me as I was sitting in a wooden bench that made a CREAK! Toby went to me and squatted down in front of me.

Toby: You wanna play pushing each other?

Me: No

Toby: Then what should we play?

Me: Truth or dare

Hoodie and Masky: Oh yeah!

Toby: Alright. We will choose who we wanna do dares and truth a with. I will start first.

Toby looked at me and smiled.

Toby: Truth or dare?

Me: Truth.

Toby: Who you having a crush on?

Me: you Toby.

Toby couldn't believe his ears as he was surprised.

Hoodie: Truth or dare Masky?

Masky: Dare.

Hoodie: Do a dance in your tik tok.

Masky grabbed his phone and put his phone in an angle that can vibe the same with the dance that he's gonna do. He then danced with the song that he liked. Then he posted it on tik tok. After he was finished, he looked at me.

Masky: truth or dare?

Me: Dare.

Masky: I dare you to describe us.

Me: Toby, you are my sunshine, Masky you are the best person to be with, Hoodie your the funnest person that I've met.

Masky: I'm the best person to be with?

Hoodie: Am I the funniest person to be with?

Toby: I'm your sunshine!?

Me: Hell Yeah!

We all smiled and giggled.

Toby: Masky truth or dare?

Me and Masky: Hoodie, truth or dare?

We looked at each other and then we looked back at Hoodie.

Me and Masky: Tru-

We looked at each other again and laughed.

Masky: You first.

Me: Alright Masky. Now, Hoodie truth or dare?

Hoodie: Dare.

Me: I dare you to hug the person that you like.

Hoodie hugged me, Toby and Masky.

Masky: Hoodie truth or dare?

Hoodie: Dare.

Masky: I dare you to show us what you practiced during the week.

Hoodie took his gun out. He spun the gun around in his hands and put his arm out

Bang!

The target fell to the ground. We all looked at Hoodie and we were all surprised.

Toby: That was amazing.

Hoodie: Thanks.