Pple are weird ;-; P2

Welcome back

soooo ummm yk the 'chapter' from this titled 'pple are weird'... ((apologies if I repeat from last time. I'M GONNA CRAM A SUMMARY OF MY PAST MONTH BASICALLY))

well let's just say there's a part 2, which may continue who knows. I waited weeks to explain but idek where I left off lmao so I'll sum it up even tho there was many situations ok 😭

Let me start in no particular order cos I'm dumb~~

So from what I was saying before about the 'pedo guy' asking for my snap. let's just say for a while it was (I'm guessing) a joke in their group to ask as many girls as they could and I was involved. I wasn't a 'main target' let's just say. but each lesson I had with this dude he'd turn around and give me notes and all that. He likes everyone pretty much.

His other friend that I once thought that 'chill' or whatever, cos he had a gf and probs had a tiny bit more respect, was still annoying lmao. They broke up for a bit and idk what's going on in the present. But there was a lesson he sat near me and my friend with 2 other annoying pple and it was mostly jokes. but I also got annoyed ofc. I think they were trying to find him a new girl while on their phones but then they kept giving me his snap, I honestly didn't care and threw it away. They sent me messages through the fricking computer and I just reacted with sad faces cos it was funny💀

Another thing he does as 'jokes' with people is just annoy them so I'm unbothered, like the whole hitting me with his bag when walking past. And standing in my way as well (but I pushed him hah)

as of now I think he got back with his gf but I'm not too sure actually

side note: They keep calling me ari in lessons send help😭

I don't know if I said, but I went to the park and half of the group was there smoking and all that. Yh a bit weird, one dude said my name who I've mentioned before

On the same day my other friends guy friend (that's friends with the 'pedo guy') was with this other dude and he also said my name in some innapropriate joke and they thought I didn't hear so we had some weird ass convo 😭
They mentioned this other creepy guy which leads into some other situation from last year and it pissed me off

But the dude my friend is friends with (let's call frankenstein) mentioned me in a msg once and so I plan to BuLLy hiM on my friends phone and he has accepted it 💀 HE ALSO ADDED ME B4 AND then unfriended me cos I said I've never heard of him. BUT IT WAS A JOKE.
AND I'M SO CONFUSED ON HOW HIM AND HIS OTHER DUDE (THAT SAID THE JOKE AT THE PARK) EVEN KNOWS ME.  It turns out he's aware of pedo guy and me.

Another big event from that pedo dude was in the library and I literally cannot remember if I've said this before but oh well. it's what made him ask me more and more for my snap.

ok so I went to revise in the library. let's just say I wasn't alone lmao. I was with my friend but there was nobody inside (or so it seemed), not even a teacher. I was confused so went inside and turned around to look up (because there's an upstairs but u can literally see it if that makes sense). And I could see 3 faces stare down at me and I tried my hardest not to laugh cos imagine 3 faces in the same pose and neutral face turn at the same time...
I have a broken sense of humour I'm sorry.

And so I tried so hard to act causal and I whispered that to my friend as we walked up the side stairs. And this is because pedo guy, and the second guy that i saw at the park (who I barely know but made a weird joke), and this other dude who we'll call 'S' were all there !!!

The thing is, I thought S wasn't as bad. That's because he's the same guy I mentioned before who I talk more to in science bc a lamppost dude always takes the piss. And he looks quite innocent.