1

I'm not adding every scene of the show..
-----------------------------------------------
Y/N's P.O.V

"Do I look nice?" I asked myself while walking to a mirror.

"Will people like me?" I asked myself as I walked to my bed.

"Will I get to see my best-friend, Izuku?" I asked my self while crawling under my bed to get my shoes and socks. 

*Let's get this straight, I'm Y/N Kumori. My quirk, is clouds.  I'll explain later. I'm going to U.A High School to become a hero! I'm 16/17. My best friends, is Izuku, as you may know already.* 

I was done putting on my shoes and socks, so I went to the living room, get my school bag, my house keys, and left.

I kept walking until 20-30 minutes later, I found U.A!

Woah..It looks so big. Bigger than  I imagened.

I was going to walk inside until I saw a brown haired girl  and..Izuku?! Wow! He made it. I'll  go say   hello to him.

"Woah, you have cool quirk!" I heard  Izuku say

"Thank you!  I have to get going, I'll see you inside!" Said the brown haired girl

After she said that, she walked away.

"Wow, Izuku Midoriya talking to a girl, crazy!" I said laughing.

He turned around and stated speaking.

"Y/N!"

"Hey, Izuku! I Knew you could make it to U.A, with no  quirk!"

"Haha..Yeah. About that..I got my quirk a few months ago.."

"Really!? But that's so late, I don't think you can get a quirk this late. That's nice tho! Now..Bakugo won't make fun of you! I don't get it tho..Why would he make fun of you?"

"I don't know..I guess he never really liked me, since we were kids."

"Forget that! Let's go inside U.A, Izuku!" I said while grabbing his hand and started speed walking. Basically pulling Izuku with me.

Izuku's P.O.V

"Forget that! Let's go inside U.A, Izuku!" 

When she said that, she grabbed my hands. I'm used to it, she always..grabs my   hands.

"Hey..Your hands are cold. Do you want me to warm it up for you?" She said

"Uh..No thank you Y/N. I'm fine!"

"Alright" 

We continued walking until out of nowhere she stopped, which made me bump in to  her.

"Ouch! Why did you stop , Y/N?"

"Look..So many people. Even Bakugo is here! Let's say hi!"

"Why do you want to say hi..to a jerk like him?"

"Oh..Uh..Haha. Great questions..I may or may not have a crush on him."

"YOU WHAT!?"

"Shh!"

"Why do you like a jerk? You can like a nice person! Bakugo probably..probably won't care about you Y/N!"

"I know! But..He is handsome, his eyes are amazing, his cocky smile..-"

"Ok! Let's just go say  hello to Bakugo then leave."

We walked close to Bakugo. When he saw us, he got mad.

"WHAT IS DEKU DOING HERE Y/N!?"

"Uh..Well, he made it to U.A?"

"YOU DAMN NERD!"

He grabbed me by the collar. Time to get punched again..

"Let him go, Bakugo!"

"Eh? And what are you gonna do, you damn extra?"

She looked at me, then looked back at Bakugo.

I wish I could defend myself.

"I'll tell the teachers, and..and.."

"Ha! You don't even know what you are gonna do."

I'm pretty  sure  Y/N got pissed. Why? Because she smacked him on the face, which made me fall down.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU NERD?!"

"That's..That's what you get!"

Bakugo's P.O.V

"That's..That's what you get!"

She smacked me. That hurts. She grabbed Deku and ran away. I swear that girl..! 

Not  bad tho, she is pretty strong. Not scared of me too. Bit worthy, but I don't like her already. I'll beat the shit out of her one day!

Y/N's P.O.V

"I can't believe I smacked him! I'm such a jerk!"

"No you aren't." He said that so darkly

"Huh?"

"Y/N, He is always a jerk to everyone, even you! We do nothing to him, and now that he does something to us, you call yourself a jerk, just because you smacked him!?"

"I- Well..Yeah."

"Look..He is the jerk, he deserved that smacked." he said as he put his hand on my shoulder

"Yeah you are right, let's go to class tho!"

"Oh right, yeah!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Itzayana here, I hoped you liked the very first chapter. It's probably not that good, but that's alright