3

Y/N's POV
Well..I saw this girl with pink hair and..oh! Pink skin. AWWW! She looks cuteee! I wanna squish her and hug her. I began to walk towards her and the group of girls. One girl had head phone plugs on her ears? The other one was invisible, and I saw this girl with a high ponytail. I wonder what her quirk is. I think the pink haired girl saw me walking towards them.

"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido! Nice to meet you. What's your name? And what's your quirk??"

"Um...I'm Y/N L/N..? My quirk is cloud.. I can control the clouds in the sky. I can also make clouds. Whenever I feel like it, I can change the weather.. Though, I really don't like doing that, unless I feel like it should rain. Then, yes. I love when it rains, and also nice to meet you too"

"Nice quirk! My quirk is Acid Generation!"

*Author: Acid Generation: Mina's Quirk, Acid, allows her to generate acid from her body. She can manipulate the properties of the acid such as viscosity. Mina's main form of offense with her Quirk is to generate corrosive acid to melt her targets.* (Thank you Google lmfaoo)

Out of nowhere this invisible girl started speaking

"Hi! I'm Toru Hagakure! As you can see, my quirk is invisibility. Your quirk sounds interesting. I love it!"

"Haha..thank you!"

"Momo, Jiro! Introduce yourself, don't be mean."

"Ah, yes, pardon me. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu! My quirk is Creation."

*Author: Creation: Momo's Quirk allows her to create any non-living object or material as long as she knows the molecular structure of whatever she is making. This works by her transforming her lipids and fat cells into her creations, meaning that calories essentially act as production material.* (Thank you Google once again)

"Jiro Kyoka..My quirk Earphone Jack. which allows me to plug into any object. I can hear the smallest vibrations passing through them.."

"You guys have such awesome quirks. Man, you guys will be great heroes!"

"Thank you!" Mina and Toru said

"I don't know..Im not even sure if I'll be a hero" Jiro said.

"You will! Your quirk is something every super hero needs." I said, trying to confront her.

"How come?"

"Well you could hear things! Even the smallest noises. Ever hero needs that, they can't hear the smallest noises. With that quirk, you can help other heroes and tell them when there's a person near by!"

"I guess you're right. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too!"

Then Momo speaked

"Nice to meet you, Y/N! Thank you for the compliment, your quirk is also amazing."

I just giggled and said

"Why thank you! Nice to meet you too."

We began to talk about stuff, like what we like to do, who's our crushes..and so on. I actually enjoyed talking to them.

I saw Uraraka, Izuku and the blue haired guy that was yelling at Bakugo at the door.

"I'll be back guys"

They nodded, and continued talking to each other. I walked towards them. Man, blue haired guy sure looked handsome. Totally not my type though.

"Hey there guys!" I said, getting the attention from them.

"Hey Y/N! What brings you here?" Izuku said.

"Ah, nothing. I just saw you guys standing outside of the classroom. How come you guys aren't inside of the classroom?"

Blue haired guy speaked
"Pardon me for interrupting you two, but who may you be?" He looked at me straight at the eyes. I looked back at him.

"I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." I bowed.. for some reason.

"Tenya Iida. Nice to meet you too." He bowed back

"You guys are..cute together." Uraraka spoke.

"Huh-?" I stopped bowing, so did  Iida. We both looked at each other and then back at Uraraka.

"Yeah...you guys should be a couple." Izuku said, obviously joking. You can tell by his tone too.

"Pardon me. I don't know this young lady and I just met her." Iida said, doing..some type of chopping thing with his arm?

"Yeah, we don't even know each other." I laughed. Though, I was clearly mad that she said that.

"Well, maybe if you guys get to know each other then you guys will eventually fall in love."

"Nonsense! I don't fall in love. I must focus on being a hero."
Iida had said. Not gonna lie, that kinda hurt my feelings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAYYYYY, SO I KNOW THE TITLE SAYS "Izuku x reader"
BUT IT WONT HURT TO ADD A LITTLE "Iida x Reader" MOMENTS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N WILL BE DATING IIDA FOR A FEW CHAPTERS AFTER SHE BREAKS UP WITH BAKUGO. DONT COME AFTER ME.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It'll still be "Izuku x Reader"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See you guys in the next chapter🫶