4

"Don't you think you're gonna hurt your girlfriend's feelings with those words?" Uraraka spoke.

Man. I'm kinda liking this girl now.

"No, she's just a friend! A friend.." I swear..I his ears turn red as he pushes his glasses

Wow-

"Yeah he's right. I barely even know this guy"

"MHM..sure, sure"

Out of nowhere, we saw this black haired guy on the floor, with a yellow..thing.

We all screamed, surprisingly, even Uraraka did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school, Izuku and I planned to hang out. We told each other that we will meet up at the park. Since It was a pretty fresh day, I decided to wear shorts and my favorite shirt. I then put on my shoes.

I was sitting on the bench waiting for Izuku. After what felt like forever, I saw Izuku walking with two other people. Iida and.. Uraraka.

"Hey Y/N" Izuku said

"Uh, hey Izuku"

I looked at Uraraka and Iida.

"Hey Iida and Uraraka."

"Hey-a there, Y/N!" Uraraka blurted

I waved at her, smiling..Wow. I just smiled at her. That's crazy.

"Hello, Y/N" Iida said, doing the chopped air thingy with his arm again.

I laughed and commented
"Do you always have to do that chop thing?"

He looked at me. Damn, I think I messed up. Lord, help.

He began to exclaim about..his little movement. I could help but laugh, this was actually pretty funny. After I was done laughing, I blurted out.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry, Iida. I won't say anything about your little chop thing" I said, trying to not burst into laughter again.

Iida's POV

This girl is a meanie. She kept laughing about my little movements.

Anyway we actually had a good time. For some reason we were playing tag, as if we were kids. Imma admit it, it was actually pretty fun.

Eventually, me and Y/N were talking about our lives in the swing. It was pretty fun to get to know her. She has a lot of hobbies.

Y/N's POV
Me and Iida were just talking about our lives. We soon got off the swings because two little kids wanted to get on the swings. We walked on the grass for a bit and after a while, we lay down on the grass. We looked at the stars. Iida kept ranting about the stars. I couldn't help but to smile and admire him.

Time went by fast, it was now 7 PM. We said our goodbyes and walked home.  When I got home, I went to my room, changed into my pajamas and went to sleep. I was exhausted after a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo...I'm flopping right now bro. Sorry if this was a short chapter. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it! (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡