[ Fennorian x Reader ]

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Here's To Love˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

ᶦᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉᵍᶦⁿⁿᶦⁿᵍ ᵉˢᵒ
ᶦᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃⁿʸ ᶦⁿᶜᵒⁿˢᶦˢᵗᵉⁿᶜᶦᵉˢ

You frantically turned around, scanning your surroundings with a quick but piercing gaze. Where the fuck was he. He had been behind you just mere seconds ago, yet now the hallways where you walked met you only with deep and eerie silence.

"Fenn?" You called out, the claws of worry crawling up the back of your mind.

The last of your enemies was down, as you wiped the blood off your weapon a strained and thin cry reached your ears. You ran towards the noise.

...

There he laid, slumped against a wall with half lidded eyes. That tired gaze lit up with a smile when he saw you coming from around the corner.

"Ah. My friend " he breathed in with great effort,  and you saw he was injured badly. He coughed up "Good to see you again"

You ran to his side and knelt down, quickly assessing the wound he so proud and scandalously sported on the side of the abdomen. A small curse word in the tongue of your province made him laugh, and you glared at him as you tried to patch up his injury with your best healing skills. From the corner of your eye you saw him stare at you with adoration, and you tried to push it down despite the blood running to your cheeks.

Soon, he had stopped bleeding. Yet you swallowed when you realized he was still pretty weak.

Looking to your surroundings,  you saw that the nearest fresh body was pretty far away, and Fennorian could succumb to his injuries pretty quickly. He still looked at you with a stupid face and a smirk that showed his fangs in the darkness of the room, and it angered you to see him so jolly right now. You rolled up the sleeve of your tunic and have him your wrist.

"Drink quickly and don't ask questions"

He indeed tried to ask questions. But a severe look from your eyes kept him quiet,  so he complied.

You winced when his fangs pierced your skin, and even more so when you felt your blood quickly draining from your veins. It was a strange tingling feeling, and you hated it with every fiber if your being. Still, you kept quiet just in case he noticed.  You needed him alive.

When he was finally satiated,  he pulled away with a grin and you noticed how much better he looked; alive in the best way a vampire could be.

"Thank you, Vestige" he whispered, caressing your punctured wrist with the deepest care. "Ah, should you not have come here I would not be here anymore. Dead, probably. More Dead"

"Shut up" You said, not really wanting to think about it.

He gave you a big smirk. "Make me"

And so you grabbed his stupid robes and pulled him into you, placing a rather angry yet gentle kiss on his lips, which were cold and smooth, and for a second you thought this was paradise.

"There. Now follow me" you got up from you crouching position and turned around.

Still, he made no sound for a while.

_________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Unknownjester2!!!!!!!!