Karlnap ~ Skate Park ~ 🥝

Hi strangers! This is pretty short and not my best work so super sorry about that. I hope you still like it!

__________________________

Third Person:

"When I see you, I'm going to put you on a skateboard and give you the biggest smooch of your life!"

Would those words soon become a reality? Sapnap thought in the car on the way to the Skate Park. Sapnap had just recently visited Karl in North Carolina (I think that's where he lives). They're currently on their way to the Skate Park with Chris and Chandler. During the ride Sapnap couldn't push down his nerves or butterflies. Would Karl remember the words he once said on stream? Sapnap wondered this throughout the whole drive until he got shook but Chandler.

"Hey, you good Sapnap? You haven't been so talkative during the ride."

Chandler said concerned. Sapnap snapped out of it.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking of stuff."

"Okay, by the way we're here. Tell me if you need anything!"

Sapnap thanked Chandler for his concern and got out of the car grabbing his skateboard. They all walked a couple minutes from the parking lot to arrive to an empty Skate Park. But when they got there Chris pointed out that he and Chandler forgot their skateboards in the car. They then left to go get them leaving Karl and Sapnap alone.

"So, Sapnap."

Karl started stepping closer to him.

"Do you remember?"

Karl asked. Sapnap gasped while the taller just smirked.

"I'm going to take that as a yes."

Sapnap immediately set down his skateboard and stood on it. Karl's eyes widened and he gasped. Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"So, what are you waiting for?"

He said impatiently.

Karl took a deep breath and stepped closer to Sapnap. He put his arms around Sapnap's waist and leaned in slowly. Sapnap being impatient placed his arms around Karl's neck and smashed his lips with the brunette. 

Karl's eye's widened but complied with the kiss. Sapnap ran his tongue on Karl's lips making him gasp giving Sapnap a whole new place to explore. The two boys fought with their tongues over dominance, Sapnap of course won. The younger tilted his head giving him easier access to the older's mouth. Sapnap's tounge explored everywhere not missing one inch. The two eventually separated for air, and when Karl thought they were done Sapnap was only getting started.

Sapnap started attacking Karl's neck covering it in hickeys. Karl was a mess, he was panting and his eyes we're half lidded because of the overwhelming pleasure. Every couple seconds you would hear a quiet whimper, whine, or moan. Sapnap sucked and kissed Karl's jawline like there was no tomorrow. They could do this all day but before it escalated Chris yelled at them.

"HEY! You guys this is a public place anyone can see you!"

Chris scolded them while Chandler just closed his eyes. Sapnap rolled his eyes while Karl just smiled.

"You know what, I think I left my phone in the car. Sapnap can you come get it with me?"

Karl said blinking dramatically adding effect. Sapnap grinned.

"Of course, let's go get it before it over heats!"