Dnf ~ Bonfire ~ 🥝 PT. 2

I'M BACK!!! Sorry I left without making a part 2, but thank you for waiting!

We're at 6k+ reads which is absolutely insane, thank you guys so much! I'm seriously so thankful for the people who have commented, voted, and even added my oneshots to their album. This is to all the people that have motivated me to continue writing, you know who you are.

I honestly think this is my longest (1707 words) and best lime oneshot so tell me how I did!

Once again thank you, I hope you guys enjoy this long awaited part 2!

__________________________

George POV:

Sapnap, Dream, and I approach the body of students surrounding the bonfire. Once we get through the crowd we sit down and watch the fire, memorized. Staff throws in big sheets of wood to keep the fire alive. Whenever a new sheet it thrown in, ash erupts from the fire and flies away in the air.

My eyes burn. It feels like they're being boiled from the heat and blinded by the bright colors. Even so, I continue to watch it. The wind changes directions which causes particles of ash to float my way. Some sticks and burns through the letterman jacket gifted to me by Dream. I take it off so it doesn't get any more damaged than it is.

"Want to go get food? I think it's actually good this time!"

Dream suggests we go get food. Usually the food at harvest dinner isn't our favorite, but apparently it's good this year. I nod my head in agreement.

"Great no all we need is Sapnap- Uhh George, where's Sapnap?"

"I don't know where is he- oh... Behind you..."

It doesn't take time for me to spot Sapnap... and Karl... Dream turns his head and sees the scene. Karl and Sapnap are kissing in the open with their hands all over each other. Dream and my eyes widen and we look away.

"Well then, let's leave them to it."

"I agree."

We both get up and quickly leave the two. Well damn, this must be a night to remember for Sapnap.

__________________________

(When They get to the FOOOOOOOD)

Dream and I arrive at the food stands and look for anything we like. The school provides snacks but not full on meals. I spot a soft pretzel and grab Dream's arm. I pull him to the stand without any explanation.

"George, where are we going?"

"Here."

We stand in front of the stand and wait for a person to serve us. After a while nobody appears and we decide to leave. Just before we left Wilbur pops up from the bottom of the stand and scares us both.

"Oh, hey George and Dream!"

"Hey Wilbur! What are you doing here?"

"Oh well since I break the rules a lot the school forced me to give out these pretzels, so here I am now!"

My mouth forms an 'o' shape as I nod my head. Dream cuts in and asks for our pretzels. 

"Well in that case, could we have two pretzels please!"

"Oooh, sorry there's only one pretzel left... Do you still want it."

Dream and I look at each other. I nod my head and he confirms what we want to Wilbur.

"Okay, here you go!"

He hands us the remaining pretzel and we both thank him.

"Thanks so much, see you soon!"