Chapter 2

Lucifer's POV

I started planning my revenge while rubbing my huge belly I put my hands on my back due to the weight my belly is getting "Your getting so big making daddy's stomach more heavier". I carefully walked around hell for a little bit before carrying on with the plan that's when it hits me or which didn't I chuckled and flew to heaven holding my stomach with both hands once I reached heaven I walked down the hallways I felt a little pain in my stomach I put a hand on the wall the other on my stomach as I started breathing"Oh God oh god oh god". I felt relived when the pain was over I rubbed my stomach "You really have to do that huh". I let go of the wall and making my way to see God I saw God waiting for me "Where have you come from". I smiled placing a hand on my stomach "I have been on earth looking around to see how's everyone has been doing". I turned around and saw him...Michael the one that send me to hell man I hate him "Have you seen my servant job there's no one like him on earth he respect me and refuse to do evil". I smirked rubbing my huge belly "Yes but job has right to fear god". I put a hand on my stomach and the other to show job "You gave him everything he desire and protect his family look how rich he is". I took away the view "But take away everything he has and he will curse to your face". I went back to my devil form now my belly is so huge I can barely stand at all "You may test him but don't hurt him". I smiled and I started to fly away but with my big belly I couldn't fly straight and crashed to the ground thankfully my hands was on my belly so the baby wont get squish I slowly get up from the ground with everyone looking at me "What are you looking at?!". Michael  started waking towards me to help me but I pushed him away "Don't touch me?!". He sighed and walked away from me I started to fly away but I turned around to see Michael I turned back and grabbed his hand "hey um thank you for trying to help me". Michael turned around "Your welcome". I felt another pain and squeezes his hand "owwwwwwwwwww". He knelt down and puts his hands on my belly "Looks like the baby is coming soon". I nodded still my eyes closed i opened them once the pain past I looked at Michael as he struggled to get up as he does he placed a hand on his belly "Quit struggling inside me". I glanced at him "Are you having a baby?" He nodded "congratulations". He thanks me as I flew away.