Chapter 3

Lucifer's POV
I flew above some houses then I saw something I flew down and hide to hear what they are saying I heard some voices but it was sad so I walked to see what's going on "Um excuse me I'm sorry but I heard something horrible happened". The woman looked at me sadly "Yes something happened my father died". I put a hand to my mouth "Oh I'm so sorry". The woman thanked me the man told the girl that the boy was in the backyard and the rest looked at me "You can come in so you don't have to be in the sun". I nodded then I felt a thump in my stomach I placed my hand somewhere I felt it... a kick and it was a hard one "Are you ok?". The woman looked at me and I nodded rubbing my large stomach"Congratulations on the baby". I patted my large belly and smiled "Thank you". I went in the house to the backyard into the tree house "Hey is it ok I sit here". They nodded as I sit down "Sorry about your grandfather". I patted his back as the baby started kicking I rubbed my belly "Thanks but I haven't seen you before I'm Chris". I looked at him I remember him when we first met "I'm joy and this is gizmo". I knew them before now I'm pregnant It's hard to remember "I'm Lucifer". The others was shocked I felt another pain "Argh oh god". Chris came to me I started to move away from him "I'm fine just please go". Then a thing came "Superbook!" I held my belly trying to get away but I was lifted from the ground and into the book I looked around what is happening "I am taking you to meet a man who lost everything but still obeys god". We landed on the ground I looked around did I just- no this has to be a dream is it?