Chapter 6: The greenhouse

One week later

Anastasia's POV

It had been on week since Bruno kissed me and I literally couldn't get it out of ny head. I was thinking about him day and night. His soft, gentle lips pressed against mine, just the thought of it made me tingle inside. Bruno started leaving me notes. He would slid them under my room door before everyone woke up. They were simple, but they meant so much to me, saying things like, " Just to hold you is a joy," or "You make me feel things I can't explain, for you I'd go through the ultimate pain." After we kissed, Bruno started working in the West wing of the asylum. It irked me. It was annoying, but I promised Bruno that I'd be good. I always get in trouble with the nurses and the orderlies. Normally I would throw a fit over nothing but I wanted to honor my promise to Bruno. I wouldn't dare disappoint him. Being in this place for 10 years, completely robbed me of an adolescence. I've been kissed two other times. Once in the fourth grade, by a sickly boy named Lloyd. I remember leaning in to kiss him and him sneezing in my face. It was disgusting. Sammy was my second kiss, but he didn't know how to do it. His tongue would just flap everywhere. It was disgusting. But Bruno knew how to do it. He could give me shivers just by looking at me. I had stayed in my room all day to keep from getting in any trouble.

4 o'clock bell rings

"It's 4 already?" I said to myself. I hurried and got out of my bed. I used the sink in my room to freshen up and I slid some lip gloss on my lips. I put my leggings on and a gigantic white t-shirt that said shit happens. The staff here doesn't give out jeans because of the zippers. So I have a lot of jeggings and tank tops. The nurses wouldn't let me wear shoes, so I was going out barefoot. Today Bruno and I were meeting up in the greenhouse. It was condemned and no one checks over there. It was perfect. I went the long way around to make sure that nobody saw me. I loved our little secret love affair, but we had to be careful not to get ourselves caught. If it were ever found out that Bruno and I were being physical with each other he wouldn't be able to finish his service and he would be thrown back in jail. When I got to the greenhouse there he was . I closed the door and he looked up at me and smiled. "What took you so long gorgeous?" "I got your note. It was beautiful." "Like you." He said pulling me on to his lap. "Kiss me, I've been waiting all day to feel your lips and I don't think I can hold out much longer." He whispered to me. I licked his top lip and he gently kiss me back. He ran his hands up and down my back and he squeezed me tightly. "Mmm girl... you are so sexy." He whispered to me. I had to stop him. "Bruno?" "What's wrong baby?" Just him calling me baby made me melt. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "No. No of course not, I just have something to ask you." "What is it?" "I want you to do something for me." I said grabbing his hand. He had a worried expression on his face. "Bruno I want you to be my first." "Your first what?" I laughed. "Well what do you think?" "Your first time?" I nodded. "Yes. I mean, I really like you and I think that it would be... I-I don't even know, but will you?" "I'll do whatever it is you want me to do." He smiled and bit his lip. I smiled back at him. "So you've never even been touched down there?" He said with an eyebrow raised. "No, no I haven't. " "so you really don't have a clue about what it feels like, more specifically, how I would feel thrusting in and out of you." I started to get tingles again. "Uh...I don't." I said softly. I was sitting sideways on his lap and he instructed me to face front. "Lean back." He said. I leaned my back against him and I laid my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed my jawline. I kissed his fingers as he rubbed my body. "I got something for you baby." He was breathing heavily and he was building such anticipation that I was whimpering. He squeezed my chest and I let out a large moan. He rubbed all the way down to my stomach and he slowly lifted up the waistline of my leggings. He moved lower and put his hands inside of my underwear and then he began to rub me. The sensation was like nothing I've ever felt. "You like that baby?" "Uh-huh!" I moaned. "Then you'll like this..." He stuck his fingers inside of me. "Rock back and for baby. Slide on my fingers." He grunted. "Mmmm! BRU- Ahhh! Bruno! Bruno! Something... UGH! Something is happening! Ahh Shit!" I released on his fingers. I laid back on his shoulder and he kissed me again. "So it feels like that, but like 10 times bigger." He said laughing. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. He pulled his hand out of my pants and licked his fingers.

The bell rings for the patients to go back inside

"You know what that means. You got to go." "But Bruno, I don't want to-" "Don't give me that. You know what will happen if they come looking for you." "I'm tired of this, I just wish we could be together." "One day baby. This is just how it is now, but one day, we'll be together for real." He kissed me one last time and I ran back to the asylum. I think I might love him.