EIGHT !

Dear Sadie,

Dear Sadie,

Hey. I think this is one of the hardest letters I have to write. I know our relationship is a secret, but I wish it wasn't. I just want to scream "I love Sadie!" But I won't ever get the chance to. If I die, and they don't figure out how to prevent it I just want you to know that it's been an honor being your girlfriend, and I love you so much. I know I can be myself with you and it's so refreshing, you always listen to my problems and know exactly what to say. You're literally the most perfect human being on this crazy Earth.

If I die please Sadie move on. Don't grieve and be stuck on ym death, move on. I'll always be in your heart, I swear. Get a wife or husband, have children and that dog you always wanted in that suburban house you always talked about. Don't sulk and tell yourself you're betraying me if you date someone else after my death. You're not, you making me happy by seeing you happy from up above.

That's all I want for you.

You deserve everything, and with my problems I can't give you that, and I apologize Sadie. I love you so much, and I want to die knowing you believe that. Drive it into your brain, "Max loves me. Max loves me. Max loves me." That's the only thing you need to believe. I'm going to miss you so much Sadie, your hugs, advice, your face, your everything. Even seeing you bust your ass when I tried teaching you to skateboard. I love you.

Best Regards
Max Mayfield
your favorite ginger

Hope you liked it, Running up that Hill was actually playing as i wrote this and i was tearing up.
Love, nayah !