FOURTY-SIX !

Dear Lucy {FernGoldenOfGale },

Hello love, I miss seeing you a lot. So I just want to tell you how amazing you are and you mean the world to me. You mean a lot to everyone, and if you don't then they're missing out. You're a lovely human being and I know you have an amazing future in whatever you choose as your profession. I know you struggle with seeing happiness in the future sometimes.

You're a bright girl, and you're going to succeed and achieve highly in everything you do. I know you mentioned your exam which was about 3 days ago. I know you did well, and if you did it don't let it get you down. I hate seeing you sad, it breaks my heart into a million pieces. You don't deserve this pain.

Love I hope to see you so we can hug as you tell me all about your problems. I let you eat the chocolate you love and I comfort you as we watch some corny romance movie. I never understood why you like watching them, but if it makes you happy I'll do it, only because I deeply care for you. Get better Lucy, for me.

Yours Truly,
Harry Styles
your favorite boy with style (get it?)

Hope you liked it! i'm so sorry for the wait! i hope you did amazing on your exam, and make sure to listen to what harry said cause he's so right.
love, nayah !