𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃

❞ Like this? ❞

Like this?

Y/N questioned, running her fingers through his hair." Mhm~" he sighed, indulging in her touch. Considering how fond he was of Y/N, this was peak enjoyment for him. The home phone began ringing, Y/N abruptly turning to look which caused her to tug on his hair slightly.

"A-Ah~" he whimpered quietly, Y/N turning back to him once the phone stopped.'Ah yes, of course, the murderer has a hair-pulling kink- can this get any better?' She thought to herself sarcastically. His arms wrapped around her, the man looking up at her as she continued to just run her fingers through his hair.

"Alright, I think that's enough for now. How about you go play outside? Or read? Or whatever kids like to do..." Y/N muttered, the man not wanting to hear any of that."Oh! I know, let's draw." Y/N hummed, pulling from him before grabbing paper and pens.

"Here, draw something, whatever you want. It can be a flower, a sunset, I dunno. Something though." Y/N hummed, taking a piece of paper as she drew as well. Maybe he'd be more prone to cooperate if she did so as well. Which he was. The man took the paper and began scribbling down what didn't seem to even be a drawing at first.

"I drew a flower, see Brahms?" Y/N spoke after about 5 minutes, the man looking at the paper."Look." He said, showing the woman his paper as she forced a smile onto her face."Uh, what is it?" She questioned. She could tell what it was, though a part of her didn't want to acknowledge it.

"Us." He hummed. It was a childish yet somewhat nicely drawn picture of the two standing together, though there were dead bodies under them. Brahms took a red pen, drawing a heart around the two as he looked towards the woman.

"Do you like it? Did I do a good job?" He asked, tilting his head to the side slightly."Uh- yeah! I love it. Why don't you keep it somewhere safe?" Y/N suggested, the man nodding.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'The days seem longer when you're dealing with someone who could snap any moment and just end your shit without a second thought.' Y/N thought, slipping off her robe as she got into bed. She had just tucked Brahms in, in addition to a good night kiss.

As Y/N turned off the lamp, not even a full hour later the man slipped into her bedroom once again, Y/N turning on the lamp."Brahms? What's up?" She asked, checking her phone for the time."Can I sleep with you?" He asked, a blanket held in his hands.

Y/N nodded against her better judgment, the man slipping into the bed. He laid in between her legs, his cold mask pressed into her stomach.

Everything was calm and quiet, though after a while he pushed up his head now being on her breasts. Then after a while, he was directly on top of her, his arms wrapped around her tightly.

Y/N didn't say anything though. In fact, it almost felt nice to have someone hold you. His large hands gripped at her, the man indulging in her as she began to slowly drift off. It was best she went to sleep, because the longer she was awake, the more her mind would wander about the man. Though before she could, he spoke.

"Y/N, can I... do something for you?"