𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆

❞ B-Brahms let's talk about this- ❞

B-Brahms let's talk about this-

Y/N spoke shakily, the man holding her waist tightly with his left hand as he began pushing himself into her with his right."I don't wanna talk." He muttered, slamming into her once as a scream-like moan was forced from her mouth.

"B-Brahms please~" Y/N whimpered, reaching up to caress his face as he looked down at her."Just lay there and look pretty while you learn your lesson." He mumbled, thrusting into her slowly as she flinched with each stroke.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Nngh." He muttered into her ear, his cold hands gripping her hips with authority. Almost as if he was in charge." You feel so good Y/N~" he muttered under his breath, trying not to praise her. That was deemed impossible considering he was so fond of the woman, and how much love he had for her.

He sped up, slapping noises filling the room along with her loud moans and pleads. He only looked down at her, watching her squirm as he had his way with her body." R-Right there~" she whimpered, the man gripping her neck from the back as he watched her face contort.

"Mine...M-Mine." He groaned with each thrust, barely able to focus as he felt her grip and cling to him. In all honesty, he could barely keep going, everything about the woman pushing him over the edge. Her breasts bounced with each stroke as he released her, leaning down as he clung to her.

His arms wrapped around her, his hand gripping her breasts as his chin rested on her shoulder."Tell me y-you're mine." He moaned into her ear, the girl shivering as his warm body pressed against hers.

"I-I'm yours. Hah~" she managed to let out, Brahms going even harder with her words as fuel. Her core twitched around him, the woman's orgasm working as a lubricant as his pace never ceased.

His erection throbbed inside of her, almost feeling as if he was getting bigger as desperate moans left his mouth. He gripped her hair, muttering into her ear lowly as she listened."Leave me again and I'll kill you. I'm the only person you need." He mumbled, the woman nodding as rolled his hips into her.

"You're t-too pretty to kill~ I can't live without you." He whimpered as he edged closer to his finish, pounding into her.

The woman reached back to slow him down, though he only entangled his fingers with hers as he spoke, "This is a tame punishment."  He chuckled lowly, though it quickly turned into a moan as he sped up.

"Y/N~ ah~ c-umming~" he stuttered as he buried himself into her neck, the girl's arms and legs shaking as she threatened to collapse onto the bed. His seed filled the woman, Y/N whimpering as Brahms muttered small things under his breath.

The man lifted his mask slightly, kissing her neck before slipping out of her. His twitching cock rested on her backside as he sat up, gripping her ass with both hands while he looked down at the sight."A-Are we done?" Y/N asked softly, Brahms planting a harsh slap on her ass before pushing back in.

He didn't respond. And with that he continued to pound into her, the girl pleading and screaming apologies as that only seemed to rile him up more.