|★| late special chapter

i am 100% late for having 9k reads + 20 followers on my other book, highly appreciate that you guys still support this book 🙏🙏

[book 2 chapter 2 ending]
isamu is on your side.

fannon.

after that 2 fights with that stupid snake you and isamu encounter before (1st b2 chapter) literally you guys are injured from that thing, especially you get picked to get eaten by that snake, trying to get out but worked... i thought i was going to die...

anyways.. lets continue onto the story.

??

you and the random sword you have did the final blow to kill that snake. while isamu keeps getting taken from that snake, often him having some injuries..

"owhh... that hurts like hell.." isamu said as [y/n] laughed as if nothing happened and helped isamu up by using the one person walking assist method

"i thought you died" as isamu had an urge to kill [y/n] jokingly but since he's a bit injured you're safe for now

same ol chatter you guys did before this incident.. until you heard someone behind you. you didn't have a chance to see who was it.. he looks familiar..?

!!

...

..

.

you grasped for breathe as you're underwater? you can't tell.. but you heard a familiar sound

"ah.. you're awake now? sadly my brother hasn't."

you tried to talk but somehow something is holding you back from talking..?

"can't talk ..? hm.. that's fine.. you're isamu's friend since childhood aren't you? ... [y/n] right..?"

how does that monster know that?! i mean.. your guys were friends since childhood, you know his mom his dad and his.. wait.. is he?!-

isamu grasp for air, as it caught [Y/n] and that weird monster

"ah. did you really think that you're the hero of this story? haha.. how pitful you are.. and you even brought them with you.."

"don't make me laugh.. you're trying to avenge me too.. brother.."

brother?!? you and isamu was shock to hear this. this guy.. was his brother?!?-

"pretending that you're the detective along with [y/n].. please stop acting like you care for me. especially you isamu."

"that senzai you knew all along is gone. all gone! and you think you could still 'save' me? pathetic.. the deep calls for me. and i am fulfilling my destiny!"

in the other hand.. isamu really want to talk as he wants to explain why is he doing this..? until senzai welcomes both to the world of enzukai.

suddenly isamu was grabbed first by them, looking at him first then.. his heart was taken. he was shaking that his heart was gone you tried to reach out for senzai stopped you.

"you're not included in this case. ive only targeted my own brother after all."

he looked at you. then the last thing you said..

"ISAMU!!-"

then senzai knocked you out

...

478 words