★ || yurei

i had this idea every since i keep seeing that tiktok slides "you're pretty like ______" so i was thinking why not i make it

(the one that requesting rn its writing rn or i am still brain stroming)

you're a perfectly normal person in this village. but you were called an ugly person by the rude village kids, they'd say you're fat, but your not.. you tried make up and they called you ugly idiot.

well you tried everything to impress them to be your friends, yet they'd call you ugly. as your whole life was haunted by someone calling you ugly. even someone said you're not. you'll be delusioned about you're ugly.

i mean you're finally friends with them.. right?..

until it was your friend anniversary with them. the gave you a blind fold and puts it on your eyes.

"huh- who that-" [y/n] said as they tried to move until a familiar voice shows up

"deary [y/n]! its us? don't you remember?"

"i do but i cant see you-"

"your in safe hands [y/n]. we'll guide you."

a few hours later it already felt like their gone since they told you to walk straight and they'll be at your tail walking with you. but no. you were all alone.

you decided to stop and remove your blindfold. you were walking in the forbidden forest. where no one gets in and no one gets out, of couse.. that people were fake and called you ugly as a "joke"..

you found a random old cabin and stayed there for awhile, wasting your life with tears. repeating yourself saying "am i really ugly..?", until you felt someone tapped your back, it's just a vine.. wait.. A VINE??

you felt scared and you accidentally cornered yourself. you closed your eyes tearing up, your fated to die.

fated to die..?

all the monster did was to wipe off your tears.. and said

"you? ugly?"

".. i am ugly.. am i?-" you said as you're abot to tear up again.

"no.. you're just as pretty as my forest and myself.."

that brighten up you a bit as the pretty-ish monster told you that, but was she over hearing your rant about you bein ugly..?

"my name is yurei.. whats yours pretty flower?"

"... i am [y/n]"

you no longer feel jealously that pretty woman in the village after yurei said that.

403 words