Part 15 : The plan

Part 15
***the next morning***
Jaida was already cooked breakfast and started eating. Suddenly Aja walked in the kitchen.
"hey uh Jaida?" said Aja
"morning" Jaida replied with a mouth full of food.
" don't get mad but I'm really wet" said Aja with his saggy diaper. Turns out that both nighttime diaper and daytime pull ups are no match to his bedwetting.it was visible that there was small amounts of pee that leaked onto his plastic pants.
"WHAT? Aja those are supposed to be wet if you had an accident. Not for you to use it whenever you're lazy to get up to the bathroom." Said Jaida as she stood up.
"it was an accident though" said Aja.
"so what do you want me to do now...." Jaida, clearly annoyed.
" could you change me?" said Aja while his face turns red.
" cant you do it yourself?" said Jaida.
"I still cant figure it out yet" Aja replied.
"there, double pull ups and your night time diaper. If you leak though this I don't know what else to do" said Jaida as she tape on the last tape of Aja's diaper.
Jaida took her keys and wallet and headed to the nearest shop to get Aja's pants. 1 hour later, she returns home ,finally, with pants. Aja quickly ran up to Jaida as soon as she opened the door. He grabbed one of the pants and wore it immediately over his diapers. He checked his butt on the mirror to see if the diaper was obvious.
"meh not too obvious.im going to carmen's house" said Aja.
*** at carmen's house****
*knock knock**
Camden opened the door and said " Aja! You finally got some pants"
"Yeah Jaida finally bought some just now" replied Aja.
" you still wearing your diapers under that?" Carmen asked.
"Yeah 2 pull ups and 1 thick night diaper. kinda thick but anything to get revenge, Hehe, she changed me twice already" Said Aja.
"perfect!.... is the sleepover still on?" Said Carmen.
"yeap. Make sure to bring lots of soda and snacks!" Aja replied.
"man, Jaida's gonna regret doing this to you" said Carmen.