•Chapter 4: Mystery Guy•

Kameron rushed to her room with excitement as she took out her phone to call Camilla, but when it went straight to voicemail her realization of the time zone was way different. It was 3 in the morning in Miami.

"Shit," Kameron muttered to herself as she started walking towards her closet. Cutting on the lights to the room of her clothes she took time to find an outfit for tonight.

"Should I go loose?" She questioned herself as she pulled out some loose light blue ripped jeans and a white graphic tee, "eh it's not a date anyways." She shrugged as she took the clothes off the hanger. Grabbing a pair of her black and white air Jordan 1's.

Getting ready to take a shower she took out her phone and went on her Apple Music to put on her SZA playlist. As 'Drew Barrymore' came on she started the shower and as she waited patiently for the water to get scorching hot she undressed herself. Mummering the song to herself she put her hand out to feel the water and to her satisfaction it was unbelievably hot to her liking.

Getting in the shower she washed herself very thoroughly until she was appeased of her cleanses. Turning off the shower she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself. Walking out of the bathroom she moisturized her skin and applied some deodorant onto her. Getting dressed she started singing 'Good Days' word from word.

"I don't miss no ex, I don't miss no text I choose not to respond," she sang while pulling up her pants. Sitting down on her bed she put on her socks and then shoes. Finishing Tying up her shoes she got up and went over to her full length body mirror. Checking herself out she groaned with annoyance that she now had to do her hair.

Rushing to the bathroom she sat down at her vanity and only put her big curly hair in a high ponytail. She let some of her curls fall down. Not wanting to put a lot of makeup on her face she only put on mascara and lipgloss. Adding some earrings and a necklace she was okay with her look.

Cutting on her phone she looked at the time and it was now '5:17' she still had some time left to spare. Leaving from out of the bathroom she sat on her bed as she turned on her tv. Scrolling through Netflix she couldn't find anything that she wanted to watch. Groaning with dismay, she turnt off her tv.

Hearing the elevator ding she shot up from off her bed and went to check to see which of her parents was now home. She saw her mom walking into the home with bags of food from the grocery store. She quickly grabbed some bags from her mom.

"Where are you going?" Her mom asked looking her up and down.

"Just karaoking with Min-Seok," Kameron replied, she then noticed her mom giving her this weird look.

"Already found you a boyfriend huh?" Her mother joked as a smirk plastered on her face.

"Heck no," Kameron stated as she gave her mom an annoyed look.

"I mean the two of you are going on a date," her mom said as she took the groceries out from the bags.

"It's not a date! We're just two friends hanging out," Kameron said with a huff at the end.

"Oh, so it's just the two of you?" She questioned with a smile on her face.

"Yes, but not a date." Kameron claimed.

"Not a date...right." Her mom spoke, not believing a word her daughter was saying.

"Ok it's time for me to leave. I'll be home around 8:30 or 9." Kameron said as she grabbed her phone and her wallet from off the counter.

"Aww I wanted to have girls talk," Her mom hoaxed feeling sad.

"We can have girls talk later," Kameron replied before the elevator doors opened. She walked in and pressed the floor number to Min-Seok's home. Looking back at her mom she waved at her mom goodbye.