•Chapter 1: South Korea•

Next week...

Kameron was carrying her suitcase out of the house. She started crying when she saw Camilla outside with her parents, she was crying also. She dropped her suitcase and ran up to give her best friend a big and tight hug. The small cries turned to sobs. The two best friends stood in front of the house crying for more than 15 minutes before Kameron's parents had to pull them apart so they could make it on time for the plane.

"Call me everyday." Camilla sobbed.

"I will." Kameron said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I'm going to miss you." Camilla said before running up to Kameron to give her another hug.

"I'm going to miss you too, Milla." Kameron said, hugging her back.

"Hija, the Smith's have to leave." Camilla's parents tried to separate the two. It took both sets of the parents to separate their daughters from each other.

Sitting in the back of her parents car she looked through the window looking at Camilla and her parents. As the car moved the Hernandez's began to wave them off. She looked from the window and put on her headphones. She was still ignoring her parents. She didn't want to hear them.

When they got to the airport they immediately needed to board the plane right away. Kameron was hoping that they would miss the plane ride. Finding a seat by a window she went to her downloaded movies and began to watch the 'Karate Kid' she felt what Dre was feeling.
The plane ride was entirely long. She never stayed on a plane more than 5 hours. 17 hours was just too much, but Korea was on the other side of the world.

When the family landed they were escorted by these giant guards. She wondered why they needed them at first until she saw how busy Korea's airport was. She could hear her father talking in Korean with the bodyguards. She didn't care to listen at first until they said her name.

"What about me?" She asked aloud.

Both her parents and the bodyguards look back at the short and young girl.

"You finally break your silence." Her mother says, sighing.

"You'll be starting your first day of school tomorrow." Her father said.

"Already?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes, you already missed a month of semester 1." Her mother said.

"How long is the school year?" She asked.

"March to February." One of the bodyguards said in fluent english.

"So I'm basically restarting school? I was going to be a senior in a few months." She said, feeling her blood boil.

"What's wrong with spending more months in school?" Her mother said with a smirk.

"Everything!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"You'll love it sweetheart," Her father said.

Kameron's face went into a snarl. "This is some BS!" She said now very mad.

"You better watch your damn language, Kam! You're not going to embarrass me in this fucking airport." Her father had gotten onto her.

"Now fix your face." Her mother demanded.

Kameron slowly took the snarl from off of her face.

Making their way to the new home, Kameron was lost for words on how luxury the apartment she was going to be staying in. It looked so modern. She had grabbed a brochure from the front desk. She was a bit happy that there was a pool on the 21st floor. She knew she was going to be at the pool every night. Her parents saw the glistening in their daughters eyes while she read the pool and spa page as they made their way.