13

~+~~~~~~~~~~~~+~
~+~ Author's Note ~+~
~+~~~~~~~~~~~~+~

Just a fluff-filled chapter to boost your serotonin levels :]

Enjoy!!

———

Billie falls asleep while still holding onto Blaire's hand. Blaire doesn't dare to move it away though, she just enjoys the feeling of the sleeping girl's hands wrapped around hers. Something about driving with one hand, while the other is held by a literal angel just fills Blaire's heart with complete and utter happiness.

When they eventually arrive, Blaire parks and gently nudges Billie with her free hand to carefully wake her up. Moments later, the small teen begins to stir until she eventually flutters her eyes open.

"We are here love." Blaire says in a whisper to not overbear her with loud noise immediately. She rubs her back gently as Billie rubs at her eyes and adjusts to the bright sunlight peaking in through the car window.

Upon registering Blaire's statement, she visibly perks up. "We are?"

"Yup." Blaire confirms, motioning her head out the window. Rollercoasters and rides can be seen in the near-distance.

"Yess. Let's gooo then!" Billie says, suddenly feeling much more awake now, made evident by her excitedly shuffling in her seat.

"Alright just let go of my hand when you're ready so I can get out." Blaire chuckles.

"Oh!" Billie replies in surprise, not even having realized that she was still holding onto Blaire's hand. She releases it and Blaire hops out. The taller girl then jogs over to Billie's side before opening the door for her.

"May I?" Blaire asks in a goofy accent, holding a hand out for Billie to grab.

"Hmm... sure." Billie says with a wide smile as she pokes Blaire's nose.

They both burst into laughter as Billie takes the offered hand and hops out of the car. Then they begin to head toward the entrance. Billie directs Blaire to the stand where they sell all-day passes.

"Are you feeling a bit older now?" Blaire asks Billie as she hands a worker money through the opening.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Okay, let me know if you start to feel small again at any point, alright?"

"Mkay." Billie says quietly.

The lady gives Blaire their wristbands and wishes them a good day. Blaire returns the gesture and then the two walk inside.

"Alright, what do you want to do first?" Blaire asks Billie, as she helps her put her wristband on.

"We have to ride all the roller coasters!!" Billie yells in excitement.

"All of them?" Blaire asks with a gulp.

"Yeah?"

"Is this a bad time to tell you I'm scared of heights?"

Billie breaks out into a fit of laughter. "No wayyy. You of all people are scared of rollercoasters?"

"Shut up. I'm not that scareddd." Blaire says, an embarrassed blush making itself present on her face.

"Alright then let's go onnn... that one!" Billie says, pointing at the tallest rollercoaster she can see.

"Oh hell nahh— are you tryna kill me?" Blaire says, stopping in her tracks to better look at the rollercoaster Billie had just pointed at.