16

~+~~~~~~~~~~~~+~
~+~ Author's Note ~+~
~+~~~~~~~~~~~~+~

Woah I am alive :OO

I apologize for how long it has been since the last update. Just dealing with life and the average gay dilemma of trying to figure out how to navigate being a closeted lesbian with a very homophobic family. Lots of smiling and nodding involved if any of you understand the struggle lmao. Being away from home for college makes it wayyy easier now though so I've been in a much better place for sure. :))

I will try to begin updating more regularly, but please let me know if you have any ideas for future chapters because I am completely open to requests. Thank you to all that continue to read even after the long break!

———

The two remain cuddled together for the rest of the night.

When Billie wakes up she's no longer small and she smiles at the girl in her arms. Blaire is still tightly holding onto Billie's favorite stuffed t-rex that she had been given during the previous night.

Billie feels happy that she is able to comfort Blaire when she needs it, even when regressed. It honestly gives her hope that whatever the two have going on at the moment could actually work out in the long run.

"Billie?" Blaire quietly whispers making the blue-haired teen perk up slightly, despite her sleepy state.

"Hm?"

"Just seeing if you were awake." Blaire says as she opens her eyes and turns to face toward the other girl.

"I am." Billie replies, readjusting her arms slightly by wrapping them further around Blaire's body as she snuggles further into her. The action causes the brunette to blush profusely, even in her sleepy state.

"Good morning." Billie then voices tiredly into Blaire's chest.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"I'm not sleepy, you're just so comfyyy. Your morning snuggles are tons better than Finneas's. Probably 'cause he doesn't have boobs." Billie rambles, still buried into Blaire's chest.

"You better not tell that to Cheeto head. You might just break his heart." Blaire says after laughing at what Billie had said.

Billie joins Blaire in her laughter until she feels her chin being lightly lifted upwards—the action resulting in her losing the ability to laugh altogether.

"How did I get so lucky? I thinkkk, no I know that this is the happiest I've ever been, just being right here with you."

"Stoppp. It's too early for thisss." Billie whines with a now brighter, red face, pulling away from Blaire's hand and snuggling back into her.

"What? It's truee."

"Is it?"

"Do you even have to ask that question?"

"Sorry."

"Billie."

"Blaire."

"Look at me."

"No."

Billie huffs as she feels her chin being lifted up a second time, causing her eyes to land on Blaire's once again.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me. I didn't even know that luck existed until I met you."

"I knowww, you've said this beforeee."

"Then why don't you believe it? I mean every single word that I say to you."

"I believe that you mean what you are saying, but I guess it's just hard for me to understand why. I'm just—"