Sanam Teri Kasam

Haseena came into her room and started coughing. She took the glass filled with water from the side table and gulped it down.

After sometime she started feeling dizzy and a man wearing a black hoodie and mask entered the room closing the door.

Haseena: (holding her head in a tumbling voice): Ko...n ho tu..m?

Person: Tumhari maut.

He came foreword she somehow stood up.

Haseena: (shivering voice): Ba..ba...bachao.
She wanted to scream but couldn't as the drug started to affect her badly and she fell on the bed.

The person came over her and looked at her whole body with lustful eyes.

Haseena tried to protest.

Haseena: (shivering voice): No.. no...no please.

He started tracing her whole face to her neck slowly yet lustfully.

Haseena felt disgusted as tears rolled down her cheeks but she doesn't had enough strength to protest as she was still under the effect of the drug.

Suddenly she remembered Anubhav's words.

Flashback

Kisi bhi cheez se jeetne ke liye akhri dam tak koshish karni chahiye kyunki yeh sab dimaag ka khel hota hai. Aur aapko kisi bhi tarah apne aap per niyantran (control) paana hoga.
Flashback ends

The masked man gave her a wet kiss on her neck and she felt extremely disgusted like someone was stabbing her soul.

She pushed him away with all her might and somehow stood up while that person fell on the ground.

She ran towards the door and her head started spinning.

The person stood up and started to come closer to her. She saw a vase and hit him with it. He falls on the ground unconscious.

She somehow dailed Anubhav's number and her vision started to blur.

Anubhav picked up the call

Anubhav: (smiling): Hum aa gaye wapas Haseena ji bas...

Haseena cuts him in between.

Haseena: (slowly and weakly): Anubhav jald.. i aayie.
She somehow managed to say it and fell on the floor unconscious.

Anubhav: (panicked): Haseena ji. Haseena ji.

He rushed upstairs and knocked the door.

Anubhav: (knocking the door): Haseena ji.

Hearing no reply he broke the door and entered inside. Only to see the room completely messed up flower vase broken. Bedsheet messed and his eyes went on Haseena who was laying unconscious on the floor and then the masked man. His blood boiled.

Anubhav picked her up in his arms.

He made her lay on the bed.

Anubhav: (angrily): Behna aap inke paas rahiye. Hum iss rakshas ko dekhte hain.

Karishma: (angrily): Nahi bhaiya isko saja toh hum deinge.

Anubhav: Nahi aap yahan rehiye hum iss Haiwaan ko dekhte hain. Anubhav ki Haseena ko hath lagaya hai isne.

Anubhav removed the mask and his blood boiled.

Anubhav: (in full lion mode): ABHINAV!

Abhinav started gaining conscious and blinked his eyes a number of times to clear his vision.

Abhinav: (scared as hell looking at Anubhav) Maine kuch nahi kia. Mera yakeen karo.

Anubhav: (angrily): Abhi batate hain tujhe.
He said and dragged him outside the room and started beating him black and blue.