Chapter 1

Prologue

There was a male who had dark-ish blue hear, and dark blu-ish eyes, sitting on the chair with a women beside the young toddler.

The women had white hair pastel yellow eyes,
And had long hair at her waist, he was just sitting beside the toddler had been teaching the child to read, while the child was a fast learner.

Sometimes confused, the women had dark forge face covering her eyes, only her cherry lips being seen, to see a elder male, it must has been the... Mother?

"Hello, hun. How is your aunt teaching you? "

The toddler got scared at the elder male's presence and just nodded and sweat dropped down to his chin, and his eyes already wet but trying to hold it in.

Feeling the child's male mother's gripped his shoulder hard, swing the elder male smiled innocently, but not innocent, which a elder male walked up to the elder male who had dark-ish blue hair.

"Hello, dear. And my son, are you ready to learn to be a prince? "

The toddler nodded at his father's words, and just not making contact with his mother's? Eyes, but a dark fogged was covering his eyes

Until three voices had interrupted the three family seeing three toddlers, and went up to the other toddler sitting on the chair scared being in a presence with his mother?

"Hello! Wanna play with us. "

The toddler gave a hand away to the other toddler, wanting to gladly took it, but a hand slapped away to see the elder male who had dark-ieh blue hair, who deathly glared at the three toddlers. While the elder male with white long hair, smiling innocently not caring what happened.

"My son is busy, go play with your other brothers, laito. My son needs to learn.. "

The toddler was shock and looked at the other kid, who lowered his head and looked away not making contact between both of them.

The three toddlers walked away leaving the child alone with his parents and aunt on teaching him to make him smart, and better then the other children's.

Hearing the other mothers yelling at their kids
Scolding them on doing wrong things, while the owner male with dark-ish blue hair, who yelled at the same child, which means the elder male was the mother

The child flinch and tears on the corner of his eyes, his bottom lips trembling, trying not to cry in front of his mother, which the mother continued to tell at him, which the mother grabbed the ruler, and the child knew pulling up his sleeve and the mother harshly hit the child the a ruler, who whimpered in pain

While the other kids watch in horror spying on them while they felt bad for their half brother.

"Gosh! Why can't you be better like all those other kids! You will always study and learn how to read and be smart then those imbeciles! You got that! "

The child nodded and the elder continued to teach him, but harshly questioning him what was the answer, while the toddler continued anyway wanting to make his mother proud.

The child continued to learn even the leader male continued to scold his child hitting him.

While the child just focused on his studies not the other children's playing catching bats, he couldn't help but wanna play too, but his male mother always watch him, glance at the other kid, which the elder male clicked his nails to the table.