Chapter 2

Stuck As A Spirit

A young suddenly went Inside the mansion, after have went inside, the door was fully closed making loud noise from the door. And the young girl squeal in startle.

The young girl walk around the mansion then notices a red head laying on the couch by the window.

The young girl went up to him asking but no answers were heard from the red head, the young girl panicked, almost calling the 911  instead a hand grabbed the young girl's wrist.

The red head. Pulled them selves up from the couch and opened their eyes having a green eye-cat, their mouth shaped into a smirk.

Then pinned down the young girl, the young girl got scared the red head licked the Young's girl neck, quite appropriate, until a voice
appeared.

"Ayato, what are you doing didn't I tell you do your private activities in your room? "

The young girl pushed the red head, as the
redhead groaned, the young girl hid behind the young man, who had glasses.

Gray-ish hair and Ruby eyes, looking like a butler, which the young man with glasses asked the young girl

"Who are you?.. "

"I am Yui komori, I was sent here by my father to live here for a a month, my father was away from a business trip. "

Reiji hummed and l99ked at ayato who does not want to make contact with him, which reiji asked ayato, while ayato looked at reiji in disbelief and back at the young girl- named
Yui komori.

"Ayato, why I wasn't told about this? "

"Me! This news to me too! Pancake here didn't tell me! "

Ayato's face turned into sour, while reiji looked at him deathly glaring at ayato, the red head.

Ayato the red head remembers the nickname he used to call to someone, so ayato just clicked his tongue and just looked away.

Then the young girl fought back yelling at ayato, while reiji sighed and said in his head.

This woman has no manners in this household.

Which the two argued, reiji barge in their argument, and Yui followed by reiji walking down to the halls many doors beside the Hall ways.

Reiji and Yui the both of them had entered the living room, which ayato teleported behind Yui, and Yui who sat down while reiji discussed with Yui why she was here?