𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖

Dear My King, My Dingus, and my brother

I love you first of all. Don't become depressed and push everyone out when I die, especially to Dustin- he'll need you. Wow now that I know this is like really happening, I don't know what to say even though I have hundreds and millions of things I want to say. First is again I love you, I can repeat it for eternity just so you can be annoyed and understand how much I do. I could never ask for another brother, you are the most best and weird one I could have, and I'm grateful for that. I'd choose you over any other Steve. Thank you for giving me shitty and good life lessons along with your advices, thank you for teaching me how to drive which consisted with you being scared and holding onto your handle so tight that your hand turned white, thank you for pretending to be me in bed when I'd sneak out, thank you for introducing me to the best people I can call my family, thank you for always giving me money when I'd bug for new stuff, thank you for the free ice creams, thank you for teaching me how to swim, thank you for everything you've done for me these last 18 years of my life, and thank you for being my dad in a way.

I wish I wouldn't have died this way, I wish it would've been when we're old and your hair is no longer luscious. You'll be married to the most lucky girl, have your 6 kids you told me about, and I would be the fun aunt to those kids and take them places. And just be there for them like how you were with me. But that won't be my reality- it'll be yours, don't worry I'll be there watching you from above with a smile on my face.

Please name one after me, that'll be cool. Your future kid will be the coolest kid in school with the name 'Charlie'

I don't think I can stop writing. Not right now. Keep an eye out for Eddie for me, I really love him. I never thought I would fall in love, but with Eddie, he changed my perspective on it, even though it was for less than a week, it felt like an eternity with him. Can you belive I knew him in middle school? Yeah me neither until he brought that memory back.

When he makes it out, please help clear his name. He's not monster or anything those people called him. I want him to be free and see life outside of hiding.

I know it'll be hard for you going home with me not being with you. I know it'll be hard to deal with dad alone, and I'm sorry for doing that to you, but just know that he loves you so much- he wasnt raised with the love he deserved from his dad, he didn't know what love was. He told me himself, that he truly loves you but doesn't know how to show it. I'm sorry for what he put you through, it won't jusity it- you deserved better.

Don't be sad over my death. I lived a good life while I was on earth. Especially with you by my side. I love you. I love you. I love you.

I'll end the letter here since my fingers are cramping like crazy. I love you Steve Harrington. Or should I say "my king" or maybe "the Hair"?

Keep my vinyls, tapes, and take GOOD care of my plush doll you gave me years ago.

And yes you can keep that jacket that you've always liked.

Goodbye for now my king,

I love you for life.

Your sister, Charlie.
Signing out