𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

T W O   D A Y S   L A T E R

It's been the worst last two days.

Things went to shit after we tried to save Hawkins, yet alone Max and Eddie.

They're both gone.

Max is in a coma, the doctors don't have any hope for recovery. So it feels like she's gone. I've been visiting everyday to see her or try to talk to Lucas who I know is hurting.

I haven't felt the same since Eddie. Neither has Dustin, I see how he tries to act the same but I know he isn't anymore. He's not the same Dustin I met years ago or even the same from a week ago.

Eddie really impacted our lives for the better and not even for the worst. He's never made our lives miserable. Eddie was a walking angel on earth that no one truly appreciated.

"You ready?" Steve knocked on my door while holding some boxes.

I nodded in response and walked out my room with two boxes filled with donations.

Vecna didn't die somehow, he opened four gates in Hawkins that spread all over and connected to one gigantic gate. This asshole wasn't over.

Steve was driving to Nancy's, seeing as we've all been at her house trying to collect donations and also recollect everything that's happened.

"So, how are you?"

"Well the only person I romantically loved is dead. My friend who was like a little sister to me is practically dead, and we lost our fight and the end is most likely near. So I think I'm either okay or going manic" I responded and watched Steve scoff but also look at me with worried eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you. I mean- like you out of all of us didn't deserve this. I'm sorry Charlie"

I thanked him and placed my headphones on and listened to one of Eddie's mix tapes he had in his room. I haven't been able to contact Wayne since everything, I've either been busy or completely depressed or ever worse. I know Eddie would've wanted me to speak to him.

Maybe it'll hurt even more having to explain to Wayne what happened to his nephew. I know it will, I'd have to talk about Eddie, I'd think about him, then he'll take over my mind.

So I know it'll be painful, but I have to do it. Wayne deserves to know at least some closure.

***

"Mr. Munson, we were with Eddie when the earthquake hit. When we died." His face half turned pale when he looked at me, gathering my last words.

"Your nephew was the most loving person on this earth. Heaven was a place on earth when he was by my side, he loved me through my lowest moments. Mr. Munson, he was one of a kind"

Dustin held my hand for support as he saw me almost breaking down with tears." Even in the end... he never stopped being Eddie. Despite everything-" Dustin proceeded to talk. "He fought and died to protect this town. This town that... hated him."

My breath was shaking from my emotions wanting to rush out. "He fought to protect me, to protect her who he really loved, he fought to protect us..." the moment Dustin said that I began to sob.

I lowered my head and sobbed quietly, I tried hard to ignore the pain but it felt a rush just everything coming out. Mr. Munson got my hand and held onto it.

"He isn't just innocent, Mr. Munson, he's... he's a hero" Dustin said and sobbed as he got up and stared at the flyer that was on the wall with Eddie picture on it.

"He was my hero" i whispered to myself and cried even more, Mr. Munson hugged me as we both sobbed quietly.

I didn't want to let go, I found some comfort being held by him. I know how much it hurts him finding out about Eddie. I wish I could tell him the true story, everything rather than this one.

After a short time we all calmed down, Wayne was telling me all sorts of stories of Eddie and he wanted to know of our love and how we met and stuff like that. I did have to stretch the truth a little bit but I made sure to tell him how kind and loveable Eddie was.

We talked for about an hour and Dustin joined in telling stories about his memories with Eddie. We just shared our short memories with him.

"Oh my god, look outside"

"What is that?"

"It's snow"

Me and Dustin looked at each other with worried eyes, we got up and walked outside with Wayne following us.

I look up to the air and holy fuck.

It looked like the upside down in our Hawkins. It's all connected, this was Vecna's plan all along.

Dark smoke covered the once blue sky, helicopters flew around it, dust particles from the Upside Down were in our air.

"Son... of... a... bitch" Dustin whispered as he stared at the sky.

I couldn't even form a word out of my mouth, I felt completely shocked, this is really happening.

This was his beginning. And our ending.

***

The FINALE if you call it. I truly miss writing this story but it has finally come to an end, officially. I know this was a VERY VERY short chapter but what can I say, I wanted to end with this and officially end this book.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story, and HOLY SHIT 500 READS?!!!

that is a lot of you guys, I remember only having 3-5 reads and honestly I felt happy at least one person was reading my story.

If you don't know, I have a new story uploaded, it's starting from s2 Steve and my lovey, Madison Mayfield.

I published a couple of chapters and I really love the future planning I have for it. I may only keep it for season 3 and that's it, but i'm not for sure yet.

Anyways, please check it out whenever you can, I'll truly appreciate it.

and for now, goodbye and I hope you loved this story!<3