Grocery shopping

A sleek black SUV was swiftly parked in Targets parking lot. The car door opens abruptly and out comes a rather tall, grumpy blond man in his late twenties. He locks the car and makes his way to the entery.

Lightly squinting from the blinding lights of Target, he takes a shopping cart. With one hand gripping the handle and pushing the cart he pulls out a peice of paper covered in tilted cursive handwriting and a coffee stain.

1. Candles (scented)
2. Coffee creamer
3. Shampoo & conditioner
4. Hair ties
5. A goats head
6. Rope

Candles...
He thought to himself while reading the list. He looked around, scrunching his nose a little in disgust at the pure sight of people. Happy families, couples, annoying children, he couldn't bare them. He turned on his heel and went to the aisle where candles are.

He carefully looked and picked through them, smelling a few, trying to find out which one he likes best. Suddenly, as he was enjoying the smell of this light vanilla candle he felt a small, warm hand grab his.
His eyes flew wide open.

" Dad? "

He turned around quickly, almost dropping the candle in his hands at the words. Only to find a small burnette girl standing there, about 6 years old. Quickly realising that she mistaked him for someone else, she immedatley let go of his hand.

" Oh. You're not my daddy!! " She muttered out.

Just as he was about to ask where her parents were she ran away.

He shook his head and gently placed the vanilla-musk scented candle from earlier into his cart. He took another glance at his shopping list. Coffee creamer. His black knee-lenght coat swung as he made his way to the coffee aisle.

He picked his usual coffee creamer and non-chalantly threw it into the cart while letting out a painfully dramatic sigh. Hair care was next on his list.

He went to the women's haircare section since the men's section wasnt doing any favor for his long blond waves. The last time he used a men's three in one shampoo his hair became so poofy he had to cancel a work meeting that day.

A bit dramatic? Yes. But you cant go out looking like something that came out of a zoo.

He knelt down and observed. Amazed by the variously shaped and colored conditioner bottles. A squeaky voice coming from a female worker in her early twenties interrupted him just then.

| YOUR POV |

" Need any help m'am? " you asked the lady who was browsing through the hair conditioners. You usually dont like bothering people with the whole shop worker act but she looked a little lost so you thought she could use some help.

She swung her head to look at you.
Turns out it wasnt a...she. His light sparkly eyes peirced straight into your soul and his lips pursed, he had an " Im offended. " look on his face which made you nervous.

Fuck.

" OH, Im so sorry sir! " you corrected your mistake quickly while touching the back of my neck. Not a word came out of his mouth, he just stared passive agressively at you.

" Do you ehh...need any help? " You asked trying to get out of the awkward situation.

All of a sudden he picked up a bottle of conditioner and threw it on the floor agressively.

Your jaw dropped. " Hey! Excuse me sir dont do tha- " you were about to say when he threw another one in a fit of rage.

Your words have only seemed to anger him more as he began throwing every single bottle of shampoo and conditioner and screaming violently.

You were so confused and tried to apologise or calm him down but nothing was working. When he heard you calling security he started running as though he was a top tier athlete.

After a few moments after the disaster the security found him crying in the bath aisle wrapped in one of those fancy gray bathrobes.