Roblox

It was another late shift at GameStop, it was almost 10 PM and you were ready to end the day and head out.

Thinking that there won't be any more customers you began preparing the shop for closing. Just as you were about to empty the cash register a man walked into the shop.

His looks immediately caught your eye. Tall frame, long blond waves and fierce blue eyes. He came up to the cash register. You would usually be annoyed at someone coming in a few moments before the shop closes but you couldn't possibly be mad at this handsome stranger.

" Hello sir, what can I help you with? " You asked in your best costumer service voice.

" I need a roblox shirt. " He stated.

Your eyes widened a little.
Oh it's probabbly for his son or something.

" Alright. Come with me. " You said as you walked him to the childrens roblox T-shirts.

" Here they are. " You exclaimed.

He stood there eyeing them for what seemed like an enternity. Then he took one and looked at it confused.

Holy shit he is taking forever.

He pressed the tiny shirt up to his chest...as though he was trying to see if it'd fit him.

At this point you couldn't help it. A loud giggle escaped your lips.

He looked at you, deeply offended.

" I-..Im sorry. Could I help you with the sizing sir? Which size do you need? " You questioned.

" A mens medium. " He answered.

" Oh... Im sorry but we only carry childrens sizes for the roblox shirts. Could I maybe show you some other shirts we have in that size? " You asked.

He gently put the shirt back and clenched his fists in anger.

" No. No thank you. You've done enough already. " he said sharply and agressively stomped away back to the cash register. You looked at your wristwatch it was already past 10PM.

" Do you have any roblox giftcards available then??" He asked.

" Im sorry but we we're closing. Do you mind coming back tommorrow? " You asked, a little annoyed at this point.

" Oh trust me, there won't be no tommorrow if you don't let me buy my roblox giftcard. " He answered.

You thought he was joking so you chuckled a little, but he was dead serious.

You gulped.

" Uh okay... Sorry? How many robux would you like?"
You asked scratching the back of your head.

" Eight hundred. " He said, placing his hands on your desk.

" Here you go. Have a great day sir." You said handing him the card. He excitedly snatched it from you and placed a 10 dolar bill on your desk.

" Thanks. " He said, happily walking away with his 10 dolar roblox giftcard.