Sun alergy?(2)

Peter's pov
Nightmare:
Building fell on me. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. "Help!HELP! Please someone help me!" i yelled while crying.
I saw 2 people in a distance. A man and a woman. "HELP PLEASE I'M HERE!" they came closer. I saw their faces. "Mum? Dad? What are you doing here? Please help me, i'm stuck!" i cried.

They didn't say anything, just laughed. "What? Why are you laughing?" i was confused and scared. "You thought we will help you?" the man said and they both laugh.

"So pathetic." the woman said and they laughed again."I don't understand!" i cried more. It hurt like hell."You let us die! It's your fault we're dead! How could you do this to us?!" they both said. I saw another man walk to them. "Uncle Ben?! Please help me! I love you so much." my voice cracked, i couldn't breathe.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT WE'RE DEAD! YOU SHOULD DIE NOT US YOU DESERVE IT!" they all yelled."No, i'm sorry, i love you so much."i cried and then everything went black.

I woke up. I felt someones hand on my shoulder. I was shaking and crying. My vision was blurry. I was gasping for air. I heard voice "Pe....r wa..e ..p!"

Tony's pov
I was walking from lab to my room when i heard crying. I followed it. It was coming from Peters room. I knocked on the door "Peter? Is everythig okay?" no answer. "Peter?!" nothing. I opened the door. I saw Peter, he was shaking and crying in his sleep. He was having a nightmare. Poor kid. I sat on his bed and tried to wake him up. "Peter, wake up! Everything's okay, it's just a nighmare! Peter wake up!" he finally opened his eyes.

Peter's pov
My vision was finally clear. I saw Mr. Stark sitting on my bed. He looked concerned. I was still shaking and crying. He hug me. "Pete did you have a nightmare?" he asked me. "Ye-Yeah." i said sobbing into his shirt.

I couldn't stop crying. "Hey, hey it's okay, it was just a nightmare." he said rubbing circles on my back. "B-but it i-i-is t-t-t-true." i said crying on his shoulder. "What is true?What was it about kid?" he said sounding more worried. "I-i" i couldn't breathe. I was still shaking and crying. My chest hurt.

"Petey you have to breathe, okay? Breathe with me. In. Out. In. Out." Mr. Stark was breathing and i tried to copy it. After i calmed down a little he asked again "What was the nightmare about kid?"

"N-Nothing important." i lied "Just a bad dream."

"Peter, tell me rightnow what was it about."he said.

"It-it w-was about m-my parents a-and u-u-uncle B-Ben, they d-died, it's m-my fault. I-i was under the b-b-building, n-n-nobody he-he-helped me." i started crying again. "Kid, their death is not your fault. You couldn't save them."

"I-i should have died, n-not them." i cried out again. "No Pete, that's not true, you shouldn't have died. I'm so glad you didn't die! What would i do without you kid?" Mr. Stark said.

I just cried. "Hey kid look at me," i looked at him "it's not your fault, okay?"
"Ye-Yeah" i calmed down a little.
"I'm so s-sorry Mr. Stark."
"Don't apologise." he said "and call me Tony!" he chuckled. "Do you want me to stay?" he asked. "No, it's good now, thank you Tony." i said, i couldn't be more of a burden, then i already was. "Okay, good night kid." he said and left. I fell asleep again.

I woke up. My eyes were puffy from crying last nigh. I didn't want to do anything. I was so tired. So so tired. I justa wanted to go to sleep and never wake up. But i knew, that Tony and others were worried about me already, i couldn't make them worry more. I got up and changed the bandages on my thighs and arm.

I put on some jeans and a hoodie. I went to kitchen. Most of the avengers were already up, sitting at the table or cooking in the kitchen. I sat at the bar. Steve was cooking pancakes, while Tony was telling him, how he's doing it wrong, they were fighting for the pan, till the pancake was black while Natasha and Wanda were laughing at them.