The witch of certainty Lambdadelta

DON T FORGET TO COUNT THE CACKLES!!!!

After seeing a glimpse of the game between Battler and Beatrice and now the appearance of bernkastel everyone decided to hold a little conversation.

"So Kiritsugu you seem to be more knowledgeable about them care to tell us what you know?" Raiden Shogun asked the Magus killer

"It's not me being knowledgeable but more like Battler bringing me to the golden land, i Basically was sent there after my death as in my world i adopted Battler so to reward me he extended an invitation to the golden land at my death."

"Oh can you tell me how is it? dear husband once talked to me about a legendary place where he would bring me one day and i think it is the golden land." Mukuro who has been the one constantly calling Batter husband was determined to understand him.

"Sure like the name implies it is a place where everything is golden, the roses, the butterflies, the manor possess numerous furnitures in golden glow, it is a magical place where witches, demons,even animated object with souls can be seen co-existing in harmony." just thinking about this place brought a smile to the face of our man kiritsugu.

"A land that reflect dear Husband perfectly!" Mukuro said with glint in her eyes

"Yes really there you can find his family, his little sister Ange, His father Rudolf, The wife of rudolf Kirie, all his aunt and uncle cousin, and some person he grew close too like Ronove, and the other demons."

"What about the other witches?" Zhongli joined in the conversation 

"They don't live there per say, they spend their time looking at different worlds in search of an exciting adventure then once they got one they drag Battler with them,though even if they don't live here they have total free access given to them by Batller." Kiritsugu said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Hmmm so they really are inseparable." Yae miko said  she has been paying particular attention to the bonds betweens the three of them since they meet them in her world. 

"Anything about their past?"Yae Miko asked back

"I'm sorry to say this to mukuro but from what i heard it seems like as the game progessed Beatrice and Battler started to love each other but i never met her since i arrived in the golden land though there is a massive portrait of her in the mansion."Kiritsugu said as he remembered Ronove and the demon of love Zepar and Furfur talking about them.

"No way dear husband and her? I'll have to step up my game if i want to win over his heart!" Mukuro said now filled with even more determination. 

"Well his dad Rudolf did tell me he liked girls with beautiful blond hair who are nicely developped, from what i'm seeing you're definitely not losing in this category." Rudolf was really vocal about the preferences of his son saying that his taste were too pure and naive.

TAP TAP TAP the sound of a cane tapping the scene made everyone stop their discussion the group of Mukuro Kiritsugu Zhongli Raiden shogun and Yae Miko looked at each other and just sat down without going back to their respective verse, Lumine and Aether sat next to them as they were thinking about the witches, especially bernkastel.

As the other group shidou and the spirits were still together but the fate verse was now mixed with the rest of the genshin verse, kequing, Ganyuu venti, diluuc and Hutao were with them as they were talking about how Battler was as a kid and learned more about his little sister Ange.

"Dear spectator, I'm now ready to bring you the next tale, today we're going to talk about the self proclaimes strongest witch in the universe the witch of certainty Lambdadelta."