opposing truths.

[ this is a blue truth ]

[ this is a red truth]

[ normal speech in the scene ]

description or thoughts during the scene

" normal speech outside of the scene"

The excitation in our dear guest was omnipresent, everyone was incredibly hyped to see how strong Battler would be after his awakening as a witch.

"To think Lambdadelta was the one to give him his status as a sorcerer... would never have guessed." Yae Miko says

"Mind telling us how they act between each other since only your world has seen them together?" Ichigo ask the genshin cast.

"Well to be honest it is difficult to explain, I would say they act like a family, Lambdadelta and Bern are the mischievous little sister who creates uncountable trouble for Battler who act like a responsible big brother and repairs all their damage." Hutao explains.

"Yes that's basically how we met Battler, Bern and Lambda came into liyue and destroyed a big chunk of our city, we were in a state of panic but then the three of them appeared in front of us, Battler was holding their heads down while telling them to apologize." Ganyuu explained while chuckling

" He then forced them to repair the damage they did with him and without magic, each time they tried to do something strange he smacked them on the head, at this time we didn't know about their powers  so it was a strange sight to see." Keqing continues trying to contain her laugh.

" Though they quickly gave up after two days because of Lumine, She shouted at them that while they took their time to repair everything people didn't have anywhere to live in... So Battler just fixed everything instantly, even Lumine didn't understand what happened at that time." Zhongli concluded.

" Our city was terrorized by a dragon.. said dragon got completely destroyed and came back to his senses, turns out it was mind controlled.... I don't need to go into details and tell you who dealed with it..." Diluc summarize their role in the story.

"They're just cute together... Lam and Bern are adorable together but you have to see them when they're hanging out on Battler's shoulders it's just the cutest thing I have ever seen!" Lumine the ultimate witch shipper got excited once again talking about the three of them.

"Sis you're getting excited again..." Aether takes out a tissue and wipes the face of her sister who had her nose bleeding.

"They didn't really do anything bad to Inazuma but they kinda helped in a rebellion and ridiculed me the current shogun." Raiden shogun remembers while shuddering she will forever be scared of the two insane witches.

"And I enjoyed every second of it." Yae Miko teases raiden.

"As I live in the golden land I can guarentee you that they are inseparable, they can come and move freely, they keep taking Battler away when they wish to go somewhere fun,  though Battler never  refuses to go on an adventure with others, in my case it was with Ange his little sister." Kiritsugu says and the others from the fate verse nods

"Yeah they came in as kids, we all grew up together. Battler was my best friend and Ange was Sakura and Rin's best friend."

" Though Battler liked hanging out with the two of us as much as you, So he is our best friends too." Sakura teases her brother who smirks a this.

"True but we were true brothers you can't contest a brother's oath."  Shinji responded in kind.

"We didn't know he had a sister, how is she?" Sylvie aks while ruka and his groups were behind her.