FIRE FIST ACE🔥

Character Requested by @Suspotato33

Thank you for the love ❤️

BTW 💁🏾‍♀️ I'm in the process of watch one piece so I don't all the characters. So I don't know about Ace or his personality so imma just wing it for the sake of the chapters smut scenario.

I'm making luffy like 12 here so it makes since why he'd need a babysitter.

Also Y/n is 19 and Ace is 20.

Unedited

᯾⍟᯾

Lemon 💛

[Ace comes home from months out on the sea so find his little brothers babysitter in his bed]

"Home sweet home" He breathes in the land air as he stood in front of his family home.

He would knock but it was late since there was extra work to do on the docs.

When he got he could see the light in his room was dim.

"Maybe that little brat is in there messing with my stuff" He chuckled before unlocking the door.

After putting down his things he went straight to his room quietly opening up the door to spook Luffy.

But in return he found a cute brown skinned girl silently masterbating on his bed.

His eyes widen seeing her hands inside her tight panties probably fingering herself from the looks of it.

Her face contorted in pleasure and she but her lip from moaning too loud.

"Holy shit" He spoke breaking the silence in the room and making the girl stop in her track immediately.

Her eyes glance over to the left side of the room where the door is seeing Ace stand there shocked.

"Um I- fuck, I was just Lea- wait this is my room" He stammered before coming to reality that she was in fact in his room.

"Please don't tell anyone about this" She pleaded taking her hands out her panties.

Ace could see the cum covered finger all wet, suddenly getting a tight feeling in his pants.

'I'm getting hard!?'

He thought looking down seeing the slight bulge in his pants.

"You need help?" The girl asked willing to do anything to make sure he doesn't talk.

"Huh?" Ace quickly looked back up think he misheard her.

She cleaned her fingers off with tissue she had laid next to her and stood up from the bed.

He could see her full figure, seeing all the luscious curves and dips her body had that made his dick harden even more.

Y/n walked up pressing her body against his, feeling his hard on.

"I'll do anything if you don't tell anyone what you saw tonight" She purred at him wrapping her arms around his neck.