Ep.12

First of all i wanna say that i am sorry for the late updates but to be honest, i am running out of ideas, i dont know how's the story going, please inform me through the comment section.... and pls like the part also.
Back to story

Y/n pov

I made my way to a park bcz i dont want to go to my home. I sat on the desk and took out my phone.

I stare at his number debating in my mind what to do. Things aren't going right and i am not that powerful or neither i have so much money, i am just a middle class girl, and its becoming hard to take a way out of this situation.
After a long breath i pressed the call button and put my phone on my ears hearing the ringing bells.
Patiently waiting for him to answer the call while my hands were shaking.
4 rings
7 rings
11 rings
15 rings

He didnt picked up the phone.

I cut the call feeling relaxed and stressed at the same time. I want to sort out the things but at the same time i dont want to even talk a word with him.

Seeing the sun setting i got up from the bench making my way towards home.

Author pov

Taehyung- hmm so you were the one who dare to mess with my y/n.

Man- i-i am sorry i d-didnt knew y-your eyes were o-on her.

Taehyung- *chuckle* stfu,i can see you clearly trying to capture her inner thighs with your phone.

The man trumbled in fear and looked down, words were not coming from his mouth watching taehyung playing with the knife in front of him with his famous smirk but anger was visible in his eyes. "P-please let me go t-this time, i wont e-even dare to g-glance at her" he said with a hope in his eyes.

"I am so sorry but tsk tsk its to late you should have thought it at the first time" taehyung said while moving closer to him and gave a tight punch on his face making his nose bleed.

He punched him many times while taking his anger out.
He took the pocket knife tracing it from his cheeks to the neck penetrating it inside while the man screamed his heart out.
Few mins later after satisfying his inner soul he walked out of the dark room while wiping the blood.

He took out his phone and what he saw make him very surprised.

Missed voice call from "my doll y/n"

He soon smirk.

Taehyung- what happen to my baby, she called me huh. Ok baby ill call u later
I put my phone back in my pocket and went to my mansion.

At mansion

Taehyung laid on his bed and took out his phone messaging "you know who"

Y/n pov

I was sitting on my bed while doing some collage bcz i have been taking leaves and i have to complete my whole work. While doing my work my phone beep.
I glanced at the id and immidiately my mood was change into serious, scared, curious, i cant decide.
I took my phone and clicked the message while breathing slowly trying to calm myself down.

Him: aww my baby is missing me ? Do you want daddy to come to your house?

Me: dont you dare to say that

Him: oh trying to be bold huh

Me: just coming to the point, WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?!?!?

The hell y/n from where you got this much courage to talk like this with a pyschopath killer

Him: i dont like to repeat myself again and again, just get it in your little head that I.WANT.YOU. by HOOK or CROOK.

Me: i am not a thing okay?

Him: what did you eat today doll? Your tongue is working very much, you should use it in a different way 😏

I felt so cringed.

Me: first of all its my fingers which are working, not my tongue, there's a difference

Him: you are talking too much , did you forget about that lifeless man lying in the hospital?

I stared at the screen and sudden fear rushed in my blood. I am trying to be very bold as i can without knowing the consequences.

Me: dont dare to do anything to him.

Him: hah! My 1 order and he is gooooooneeeee yeh! It will be fun

Me- please shut up

Him: good night doll! Its time to "take care for some things"

Me: HEY
YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING
LISTEN PLEASE
please...
Dont do anything....
*seen*

I breathed heavily while feeling my heart wanting to jump out from the rib cage. I guess i said to much but now i am regretting. Its 1 in the night. 1:00 am.
I put my phone on the night stan and tried to sleep while negative thoughts keep running in my mind.

I am going to meet kai tomorrow. I hope he dont do anything.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Trying to defend myself,

i am safe for now atleast,

But saying these words,

I dare to mess with the beast,

He is tracing my every move,

I cant hide from him even if i choose,

He is planning to do something,

And being helpless i am Just waiting for his next moves.....

~y/n