Final

"GO AWAY FROM THIS PLACE BEFORE YOU REGRET IT," Blaze shouted in anger while holding his chakram.

"Heh, big mouth. Let me show you the real elemental power. Retak'ka Gamma." Retak'ka starts to activate his power and try to attack Blaze.

But Blaze had time to avoid the attack. 

"What?" Blaze becomes speechless.

"That's only a bit of my power," Retak'ka said and smirk at Blaze.

"Chakram throw!" He starts throwing his chakra at Retak'ka. And again, Retak'ka surprised him by easily catching his chakram.

"That's all?" Retak'ka mock. That of course angered Blaze.

"Repeatedly Fiery punch!"

And again Retak'ka easily tie Blaze's feet with his power and threw him around.

"Argh!!!!"

Blaze lying on the ground as Retak'ka stops throwing him.

"Boboiboy!!!" Blaze barely could hear Fang's voice in distance.

Look like Fang threatened Retak'ka with something. But Blaze was already too tired. He closes his eyes to rest up a bit.

"Blaze!" Someone called making Blaze open his eyes a bit. But he opens his completely when he realizes who's in front of him.

"Ais." He calls.

"Shhh. Let's get you out from here." Ais quickly puts Blaze's arm around his shoulder and support him in walking. 

"How?" Blaze asks weakly.

"The watched have been glint while you were in a daze. And that's how we come out." Ais explains.

"We?" Blaze asked.

"Yes. Seven of us." Ais whisper back. And true to Ais's words, others already fight Retak'ka now. But Blaze doesn't know why. He has a bad feeling about this.

"Cyclone Boboiboy!!"

"Ensnaring thorn!!!"

"Halilintar slash!!'

"Stay here alright? I'm gonna go help them." Ais said as he hide Blaze closer to the spaceship. But before Ais could go, Blaze hold his wrist.

"Ais...please stay." Blaze said as his eyes are already teary.

"Blaze. You know I can't." Ais said softly.

"Please..." He whispers and almost cries.

"I will be back. I promise." Ais said as he slowly push Blaze's hand away from him.

"Ais!!" Blaze tries to reach after Ais, but Ais is ahead of him.

"Ais." He whispers sadly.

"Split make elemental power weak!"

Retak'ka voice interrupts him.

"Give me my power back. Gamma suction!"

"Arghh!!!!"

"Solar!!!"

Blaze sees another call out for Solar. Blaze turns all pale and freezes when he sees Solar fall on the ground, unmoving before disappearing.

"Solar!" He whispers as his eyes widened.

"What did you do to Solar???" He heard Gempa ask Retak'ka.