==Escape Plan==

Content Warning: slight mention of blood, a bit of teasing, distraction? (y/n's driving), fingering

If you're a ring person ur gonna like this xx.

Its almost the end of the school year, and one of your boyfriends D&D club members is throwing a party, just for them.

You don't care much for D&D, or really care for it at all, but your boyfriend loves it, practically lives and breaths for it.

He hates parties, he's made that clear several times, but its just going to be him and his friends from the D&D club, so it was more like a get together.

You didn't want to come, because you'd feel as though you're intruding but you had two people practically begging you to come. Your boyfriend, Eddie, and your brother, Dustin. So here you are, walking into the party with Eddie.

There wasn't a lot of people there which is good, you weren't expecting there to be but that made you more calm. The people you do see you've talked to many times before, so it wasn't all bad.

~~Time Skip~~

You're sitting on the couch, you were wrong, it was that bad. As they are all talking about D&D, you can't even find a way to fit into the conversation, you just sat there watching them.

Everyone is laughing and having a good time, you're watching your boyfriend. He has the biggest smile plastered on his face as he jokes with his friends, your heart honestly feels like it could explode. His face is just filled of pure joy. The wrinkles at the side of his face near his eyes and his dimples that run along his cheek have almost never been more prominent. You're happy he's found a group of people who make him this happy.

Eddie takes a quick glance at you before returning back to the group, only to look at you again. The smile on his face slowly melted a bit. He wasn't happy seeing you unhappy and even though you gave him a smile and he returned his attention back to the group, you knew he knew you weren't having a great time.

He rests his one hand on your leg, rubbing the inside of your thigh with his thumb in a circular motion. That action drowned everything out, its all I could focus on, the smooth pattern, the warmth of his hand clashing with the coolness of his rings. You weren't paying attention to anything, you couldn't, until Eddies voice brought me back.

"Alright, I think y/n and I are going to leave. She needs to be back home before 11"

Thats a lie. My parents think i'm spending the night at Eleanor's house, because she agreed to cover for me while I spend the night at Eddies. Either way, they don't expect me back till tomorrow afternoon.

Eddie looks at me and smiles, laying the back if his hand against my thigh, waiting for me to take his hand. When I do, he pulls me up from the couch, says his goodbyes, and we are heading out the door.

Eddie parked farther away from the house, it was a busy street and all the cars on the side if the road would be sure to get towed. He parked about two blocks down. The walk going there was nice, it was enough time to prepare myself before the party but now walking back, im freezing, it's cold and to boot, windy.

I didn't even ask him but Eddies already taking his jacket off and wrapping it around my shoulders. His rings brushed against my neck lightly, sending a cold shiver down my spine.

Eventually we made it to his van, immediately getting inside to hide from the harsh winds outside.

"Alright"

Eddie asks you, briefly looking over at you as he starts the van, you nod your head while he's still looking at you.

Eddie starts driving away, heading back down to his trailer for the night. The both of you sat in silence for a while. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was nice, yet you still decided to break it.