Preface

Due to his recent break-up Frances Russso Ferolleno, a proud LGBTQIA+ member, decided to unwind with her friend in Mount Hibok-Hibok as his way of moving-on

Due to his recent break-up Frances Russso Ferolleno, a proud LGBTQIA+ member, decided to unwind with her friend in Mount Hibok-Hibok as his way of moving-on. But he did not know that going there will make him meet Seth, an American tourist who's currently visiting Philippines because of his business, which Frances have given a bottle of water for the sake of the buffet his friend promised him.

And because of that bottle of water, an unexpected spark of emotion formed between them. But, what will happen to them? Where will it lead them? Does love truly exist beyond borders?

➖ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ➖

This is an entry for WattpadRomancePH's Beyond Borders Competition. The prompt used in this entry is Prompt #3: Thirst For Love.

Prompt: Nasa kalagitnaan ka ng hiking mo sa Mount Hibok-Hibok sa Camiguin noong nakakita ka ng nauuhaw na american tourist. Nag-offer ka sa kaniya ng extra mong water bottle of water at doon nagsimula kayong mag-usap para aliwin ang isa't isa. Sa pagdating niyo ng tuktok, dalawa ang pwede mong gawin: Subukan mo ba siyang kilalanin o magpaalam na?

Main Characters:
• Seth Warren Agostino (Leading Man)
• Frances Russo Ferolleno (The Protagonist Gay)

➖ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ➖

This is my first time participating on something like this so if its boring, then sorry, just bear with me. That's all, hope you like it!

© All rights Reserved 2022.