anger, and other soulmate type shit

The next day, Rafe was in a shitty ass mood. He had gotten no snap from Kelce complaining about JJ, fucking Pope was where the fuck ever and John B - who knows? Not working at Tanneyhill, that was certain. And because Rafe was not a goddamn stalker he was no gonna put in any effort to find out where the boys were. And he knew that the most probable answer wouldnt exactly raise his mood anyways: with Kie.

There was one goddamn explosive combination and that was Rafe already being irritated and then Sarah being a snappy bitch. SItuation like that could end pretty badly. Rafe was lounging on the couch, refreshing Instagram every few seconds in hopes of someone posting a story that would somehow indicate anything about any of the pogues location when Sarah walked in, tossing her backpack onto the floor.

"Kiara is such a whore", she complained into the hall and Rafe looked around. There was no one else, apparently Sarah was talking to him. He chuckled. "She sure is"

Sarah jumped over the couch and fell into the cushions. She looked exhausted, almost like she cried. Rafe eyed her for a while. His sister and him didn't have a friendly conversation all too often.

"Bet the boys take turns fucking her over at John B's place", he mentioned and Sarah frowned at him.

"Eww, Rafe, that's totally besides the point"

Rafe didn't care what the point was, he just imagined it. Kiara was probably hooking up with every single one of those pogues and he wished to change that, give her some taste of his cock and mark her up for the pogues to see next time around, give her some beautiful bruises in hidden spots, pin her down and make her tell him he was better than any of the boys, bigger, she wanted him, that kind of stuff. "What is the point", he groaned.

"She's still hanging out at our spot! It was our secret spot", Sarah complained and she was almost fucking crying. Rafe frowned. He remebered the spot, was about the only person who knew about it besides the girls because he drove them down there a few times back when they were best friends. Just a secret nook at the shore, private little beach that you couldn't really get access to unless you knew the way. Sarah and Kiara had treated that spot like some sort of sacred place and it was like, their thing, when things were good between them and no one else was supposed to know.

Rafe took a few girls down there to fuck because they were impressed by that kind of shit and called it romantic and it was good that Sarah never found out because she would've lost her shit.

"I wanted to go there and read a book just now, cycled all the way out and guess who's there? Kie!", Sarah complained. She seemed so upset she just wanted to vent, to Rafe or whoever, it didn't matter.

"I don't get it", Rafe admitted, rather unsupportive. "You can still go there but she can't?"

Sarah crossed her arms and got up. She didn't know why the hell she had been talking to Rafe in the first place. "Yes, exactly, you don't get it, Rafe", she snapped and walked off.

Rafe shrugged, impatiently waiting until he heard the door to Sarahs room shut before he jumped up, heading straight towards Sarah's super secret spot.

Kie's car was parked at the side of the rocky dirt road and Rafe stopped his truck right behind it, making his way through the low woods down to the patch of sand. He spotted Kie right away, out on her surfboard riding waves and she didn't notice him sitting down, lighting the joint and enjoying the view.

When she did, notice him, she lost balance for just a second, stumbled off the board at the pierce of Rafes eyes. He waited with laughing until her head bopped out of the water again, laughed brightly through his teeth until Kie made her way back to the beach, dropped her board into the sand and stomped over, pretty face all frowned.