Chapter Fifteen: Fix you

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

While BTS do their interviews

Skylar's pov

Ever since I woke up I have been feeling wary. Something was just not right. I can't put my finger on it and that frustrates me to bits. I know it's not my bond with the guys. Those are soaring high with a thrilling rush of feelings. So it has to be my bond with Jasmine. It makes me anxious to go to her.

I just walked out of the theatre and I already miss the guys. They are so sweet, cute, sexy, open and honest. I love it. They care about each other and you can feel the strong bond they have built over the last few years. I hope I can create a bond just as strong with every one of them.

I follow Hyunjin to the parking lot where he guides us to one of their vans.

"Hyunjin-ssi, we should take my rental. Otherwise, it will get stuck here, seeing as only I have the keys," I say while holding up set keys.

"Oh, yes, of course. Force of habit," he says with an embarrassed smile while scratching his neck.

"It's okay. Here you go." I say while giving him the keys. I walk toward the car and get in the passenger seat in front.

"Could you sit in the back? That way you are more protected from prying eyes." Hyunjin says.

"Oh sure," I say and take my seat.

"I have to be honest, I have never been around driven somewhere like this before. I have been driven to events, but never just to and from the hospital and such." I say to break the silence.

"I hope you don't mind too much, sitting in the back. I would have liked it if you sat in the front but it's protocol..." the bodyguard says in an apologetic voice.

"It's fine," I say while I connect my phone to the car and load the directions to the hospital.

"Oh, thanks. I wasn't sure how this thing worked. Never driven in this brand before," he says.

"What do you normally drive?" I ask to be polite.

"Mostly just the company vans and cars. But this drives a lot smoother than those vans for sure," he says while pulling into traffic.

"Yeah, I like Volvo cars. Very stable and dependable. I have one at home too," I say as I think of all the things at home I will have to ship to Korea when we move there.

"Oh really? Which model?" Hyunjin asks.

"Volvo XC60, silver colour with beige leather interior. I really like that car," I say.

 I really like that car," I say