The woods

(At the hospital)
Lucas is in the hospital with Max, he's willing to stay there as long as necessary, till Max wakes up. Luckily for him he's not alone, he has El as his company, she wants to stay as well.

(At Hopper's)
Hopper, Joyce, Murray, Steve, Nancy, Robin, Dustin and Jonathan discuss and fight while brainstorming on how to defeat Vecna, they keep getting louder and louder.

Some others just stand in the circle, like Enzo, Mike and Erica, they don't really have any ideas, but when they disagree they won't they silent. Will just sits at the couch, he watches everyone, he hates arguments so much. He looks at everyone, he follows the in tire conversation, but now he's sick of it, the yelling is getting too much, he sighs, stands up and walks outside.

Most of them looked at Will when he stood up, but looked away after realizing he's got nothing to say, and they got back to arguing, except for Mike and Jonathan.

Mike looks at Jonathan, he normally takes care of Will when they're around each other, they're brothers so it would make sense, Jonathan looks at Mike, he thought that if Mike noticed, Mike can go after Will, maybe Will can tell Mike what he's been hiding from Mike. So Jonathan goes back to arguing.

Mike panics, he doesn't want to go to Will, well he does, but things have been so awkward between them lately, not to mention the fact that El broke up with him for real this time two months ago.. she had to focus on the new "situation" and said the spark between them was gone.. he's been upset about it ever since. He doesn't wanna comfort anyone.

But to be reasonable, the whole conversation that's been going on here won't cheer him up either, he might as well go after Will. He stands up and goes outside. He walks around the house, but can't find Will anywhere- then he hears a bag falling on the ground, he looks up and sees Will in the distance sitting against a three. Will can't see Mike, because Mike's behind a big bush. Mike looks at Will for a while.. he smiles, Will is in his own world when he is drawing, that's how Mike always viewed him, especially when they where younger.. an artist, someone that could go to a whole different world while working on his masterpieces..<3

Mike places his hand on a branch, well- he thought it was a branch, instead he fully holds on to a poisoned ivy-

'OUCH- AAAh- shit- Aah-!' he accidentally yells out

Will hears Mike and looks up, in a rush he packs his art supplies, stuffs them in his bag and runs into the forest, he's not in for a talk with Mike right now..! Mike sees Will running away and runs after him, but at the time he's at the three where will sat just a few moments ago, Mike can't see Will anywhere. Then something catches his eye, he bends down and picks up a paper, probably from Will's sketch book. He picks it up but it's a blank page, he turns the paper around and to his surprise there's a beautiful drawing of him with lots of heart around his head.. why would there be so much hearts around his head?

That's when Mike actually realized..

everything.. all along.. he sometimes thought something between them was different from the others.. but he pushed it away, thinking it wouldn't be possible.. his breathing is speeding up, he doesn't know why, the moment he realizes his eyes are starting to water he wipes his eyes and looks in the distance again to check if he can see Will anywhere..! Then he starts running..

Running and running and running until at some point he stops, he can barely breath, he falls on his knees. He feels so stupid.. how has he never realized this before..?!

'WILL WHERE ARE YOU?!' He screams with his last energy..!

The amount of running and emotions weren't a good combination.. and so he shanks to the floor.