The Wheeler's House

Everyone is staying at the Wheeler's house, it's big and Mike and Nancy's parents aren't home. They have 3 rules, the "we're not stupid" rules:

1. No lights on
2. Curtains stay closed
3. No one leaves the house

The grownups are discussing their next move against Vecna, but it's been 3 weeks since they've decided to stay at the Wheelers, and they haven't made a single move or decision so far.

Lucas and Erica wanted to go back to the hospital, to visit Max, Eleven wanted to go too, but she knew her father's answer already, so she didn't even bother, and as expected Hopper didn't allow them to go, 'showing your faces is too dangerous right now' Hopper explained, and like that Lucas decided to claim the basement with Dustin and Mike.

Jonathan and Argyle hid their van somewhere save, afterwards they took their stuff, got high and claimed the ethic.

Steve does the the house hold, no one actually knows, because they're all too busy or just don't notice, except for Will, Will knows because Steve and him actually starting to bond more, Steve gives Will his clothes instead of leaving them somewhere on the bed or putting them in a closet, he actually makes a chat with Will because they both don't really talk to anyone. But anyway, Steve mostly does the laundry, and with a household this big that sure is needed. He doesn't really care about the fact that people don't notice, he doesn't wanna be called a "man-wife" anyway.

Nancy asked Erica and Eleven if they wanted to join her in her room, because obviously she claimed her own room. She warned them for Robin being there too with a friendly wink. Like that Erica and Eleven stayed in Nancy's room with Robin. Erica and Robin chatted very easily, and meanwhile Eleven was training as she enjoyed Nancy's company and support.

Enzo, Murray, Hopper and Joyce kept arguing with each other about their so called "plan" for Vecna, in the living room. Actually, everyone kept arguing with each other, everyone's stressed, worried and locked up in the same house, it's not as easy as it seems. Everyone is with someone, and there hasn't been a second someone in the house isn't arguing or picking fights with one another. Right now, Lucas, Mike and Dustin are arguing.

'Look I'm just saying you could've hugged me, I mean I was dead worried about you as well!' Dustin says
'What?! The world is ending and you're upset about that I didn't hug you after all that happened?!' Mike shouts at him offended
'Mike he's just saying-' Lucas tries

Mike looks at Lucas and then back at Dustin

'I mean you can blame Lucas for not being here too!' Mike shouts
'...' Lucas doesn't respond to that
'He was with Max in the hospital Mike-..!' Dustin shouts back
'Oh right so that excuse does count?! Eddie died and you're being a baby about this?!" Mike shouts.

That was too far.. Eddie was a loved friend that will be loved till after his death. This stays something very personal for Dustin, and Mike knew damn well he went too far. He left the basement and slammed the door, trying to show he didn't regret what he said, even though he knew damn well that that wasn't true.

Mike wants to go to Will, he now actually realizes he hasn't really seen Will the last couple weeks, while realizing this he feels horrible, he totally forgot because of the whole happening with his parents and Holly..! And like that he feels several feelings of guilt eating him from the inside out. He looks across the living room and kitchen and doesn't see him, he thinks about where else Will would have gone.

Well, the answer to that question is that Will has been upstairs a lot the past three weeks, he never ate his food downstairs with the others. He asked Nancy if they had painting supplies the second day after they went to the Wheeler's house. She showed him the painting supplies from her and her mother, and helped Will get the stuff he wanted to use to Mike's room. Will never would've chosen to go spend the next three weeks in Mike's room while Mike is still is in the house, and especially not without asking. But Nancy said it was fine and that Mike slept in the basement with the others anyway. Thinking about that Mike's room would also be the only room available where no one would interrupt him or stare at him actually didn't left him that much of a choice.