4

As they made their way to the car Dakota suddenly said "guys I ran out of mascara! Can we get some more?" Noah sighed "Kota, we're all tired. Is this that desperate?"

Dakota nodded her head "yes!" Noah sighed and drove to a near by mall with zoey sleeping on his lap (i swear their not dating, their friend groups just all really close with each other)

By the time he was there most of them had woken up and wanted to go in the mall. Heather pulled out her dads wallet saying "stole this from my dad, just don't use his credit card or we're done for." She said passing it to Tyler.

"I'm gonna go get food, who's coming with?" Courtney asked as owen and Tyler had already ran of with her to get McDonald's. "I thought we only came here for essentials?" Cody question noah. "Eh who cares we're gonna knock ourselves out, now I'm gonna get my ears pierced at Claire's!" Noah said stomping to Claire's like a material gworl, and Cody trailing behind.

"Meanwhile in the spa Anne Maria and Bridgette were having a lovely massage when Anne Maria had an idea, "bridge I just got the best idea ever! Let's go to America!" She said like it was nothing.

Bridgette almost chocked as she heard her "what? Anne Maria it's not that simple." She shook her head dismissively.

"Well yeah but where else are we gonna go? We've made it quite clear we're not going to school anymore and if we stick around I'm Canada they will find us eventually, why don't we travel around the world? It could be so much fun!" Anne Maria said getting exited.

Bridgette thought for a moment and slowly warmed up to the idea. "Omg I have a great idea! We should try and go to every country in the whole world!" Anne Maria said as Bridgett's eyes widened.

"Anne that's expensive!" She said worrying about the price. "Well we can drive" clearly Anne Maria wasn't the brightest...

"You think we can drive to Japan?" Bridgette said with a deadpan look on her face, Anne Maria simply shrugged her shoulders showing she didn't know.

After their spa treatment they went to a Starbucks and planned it out as they came to a conclusion. "All the cool stuffs in America, we can go to every state in America, it'll be hard but it's easier than every country. Then maybe if we finish that we'll go somewhere else, deal?" Bridgette asked as Anne Maria nodded excitedly.

Pictures:

Courtney, zoey, Heather, Gwen