6

They all looked at each other and knew they were fucked...Trent got out the car and said in his nicest voice "hi officer..." he said sweating like a pig. "Hello young man, may we check this vehicle? You seem to have a lot of people in there, and someone who looks like you all has been reported as missing..." they knew what he was here for and Trent just smiled and said "yeah let me just go tell them."

However while he was in there he did something different...something drastic. "Duncan, you stikk those knifes?" Trent asked, "all 30." Was Duncan's response. There were 6 cops and way to many of them. "Everyone out the van...we're gonna kill them." All they're eyes widened in shock. Some even to scared to do it.

No one wanted to step forward and stab a cop but someone would have to, so of course it was Duncan and Scott who did it first, then Trent did as it was only fair being his idea, then Courtney, jo and Eva. Courtney was silently crying to herself knowing what she was about to do, Eva put a hand on her shoulder and let her know that even if what she was doing was wrong, it was for the good of all her friends.

The second the cop stepped into the van, all the other cops were captured by the teens (basically if they weren't stabbing them they had to hold them down.) And Duncan closed the van door to have a one on one with the cop, to which he somehow won, but not without getting injured. He has a big blood gash on his knees and both arms. He also had a black eye and bloody nose.

As the cops struggled they were strapped repeatedly by the said stabbers while Duncan dragged the cop he killed body's out. They were by an area where no other cars passed, and was on a rickety bridge above the sea, so they dumped all the bodies into the sea.

"Woah...I can't even look at myself...how did we just do that?" Courtney said crying a bit to which jo took her in her arms and back into the van while Mike and Noah followed closely behind.

"Duncan, dude, how do you do this stuff?" Geoff asked concerned for his friend but slightly impressed. "One word, juvie!" Duncan said a bit in a mood now that he was injured. "We need to go! First we ran away, we stole our parents money and food, outran the cops, and now we killed the cops!" Zoey said putting a hand over her mouth, Cody came over and embraced her.

(Listen it's 1am idk how I come up with this stuff ok!)

"Listen we all need to get back on the road, it's done now, no point in crying forever..." Scott putting an arm around a crying Bridgette and going back to van.

"Are we bad people?" Heather asked out the blue. Everyone stayed silent for a second before Alejandro said "...I won't deny it" with a shrug. Let's just say it was quite a depressing drive, but a lot of hugs were involved.

Courtney had fallen asleep from exhaustion to how much she cried and was now asleep on Mike chest while the Italian boy rested his head on hers (ok idk why but like In this Mike and Courtney are besties) Zoey was crying with Bridgette while Noah comforted them both. Overall it was quite wholesome but quite terrifying.

Wow...plot change...
Listen this wasn't planned I swear-
I don't know ok 😭