hive mind

~snow ball~

"get these GODDAMN ROPES OFF OF ME," i yelled. "max don't even think about driving this car," k said and tried to get my hands out the rope. they put me in the back seat with steve dustin and mike. "dustin, i'm going to tell your mom that mews is buried in our backyard if you don't get these ropes off of me in the next 5 seconds," i said. his eyes widened and he untied me. i jumped into the front seat and sat on max. "move," i said and she scoot over toward lucas. i slammed on the brakes and steve started yelling.

"WOAHHHHHHH," he yelled. "hey calm down," i said and pulled over. "blake we're already on our way there come on," max said. "why are we on our way at all?" steve asked. "they tied me up and stole billy's car," i said. "no, no way, blake turn the car around," he said. i looked at mike and he was staring at me with pleading eyes. i looked at steve, then back at mike. "i'm sorry," i sighed. "max where am i going?"

"blake, no," steve said. max and lucas told me where to go and steve kept yelling at me to stop and everyone was yelling at him to shut up and max was yelling directions at me and i slammed on the brakes before almost driving us into a hole. "HELLO," steve yelled. we all got out of the car and walked over to the trunk. steve rolled out of the car and groaned in pain. "guys," he said as we got goggles, gloves, and bandanas out. "no no no, guys," he said. "hey where do you think you're going?" he asked as mike walked away. "what are you deaf? HELLOOOO? we are not going down there right now i made myself clear, there is no chance we are going in that hole, this ends RIGHT NOW," he said. "STEVE," me and dustin both yelled.

"you're upset right now, i get it, but the bottom line is a party member requires assistance and it is our duty to provide that assistance," dustin said. "now i know you promise nance that you'd keep us safe, so keep us safe," he said and handed him a backpack with his bat. he sighed and took it and we all started going into the tunnels.

steve went in first then everyone else. i was last. when i dropped in, steve caught me, his hands on my waist. "yeah i'm pretty sure it's this way!" mike said. "you're pretty sure or you're certain?" dustin asked. "i'm 100% certain just follow me and you'll know," he replied. "woah woah woah, hey hey hey, i don't think so," steve said and mike turned to him. "any of you little shits die down here i'm getting the blame,
got it dipshit? from here on out i'm leadin' the way," he said.

"come on let's go," he said and we all followed him. i walked right next to him carefully, watching where i stepped. we got into a big space and mike stepped on my shoe, making me start to fall. steve grabbed my hand and pulled me back up. "watch where you walk wheeler we're all tryin to survive this little trip," i said. i let go of steve's hand, noticing both of us had a very firm grip on one another. "holy shit what is this place," max whispered. "come on keep moving," steve said.

we continued walking and after maybe thirty seconds we heard screaming. "SHIT SHIT HELP," dustin. we all ran back to him and he was screaming on the ground. "WHAT HAPPENED?" steve and i both asked. "it's in my mouth it got in my mouth! SHIT" he yelled. i knelt down next to him as he stopped screaming and started coughing. he spit at the ground and looked up at us sighing. "i'm okay," he said. "you serious?" max asked. "very funny man," lucas said.

"pull your bandana back up, come on," i said and held my hand out for him. he grabbed it and i put my arm around his shoulder. "you better brush your teeth good when we get home tonight," i said and he nodded in agreement. we all started walking again and steve slowed down, shining his flashlight. "alright wheeler, i think we found your hub," he said. "let's drench it," mike said. we all grabbed gasoline and putting it everywhere in the place. literally everywhere.

once all the gas was gone we all backed up into the tunnel we came from. steve got the lighter and opened it. he threw it and the whole thing was on fire almost immediately. "go, go, go! let's go!" steve yelled and we all started running as fast as we could. we were all running and turned to see mike on the ground yelling for help. we all ran back and steve grabbed his bat. "everybody back everybody back!" he yelled and hit the vine with his bat. he hit it three times before we could pull mike back up. "we gotta go now!" dustin said and we all turned around to see a demo-dog. dustin was in front of all of us. "dart," dustin said and started walking forward.

"dustin get back," max said. "shhhhhhh, trust me please," he said. "hey, it's me it's me, it's just your friend, dustin," he said and lifted up his goggles and took down his mask. "it's dustin alright? will you let us pass?" he asked and dart screeched at him. "alright okay, i'm sorry about the storm cellar that was a pretty douchey thing to do," he said. "you hungry? yeah?" he asked.

"he's insane," "stupid" "shut up," i said. "i have our favorite, see? nougat," he said. he handed it over to him. "eat up buddy, come on," he said and waved us over. we all carefully walked through and passed dart. dustin followed closely behind us. "goodbye buddy," he said and we all started walking away again. we started running again and the tunnels started shaking and we all tried to keep balance. "they're coming, run run!" mike yelled and we all took off.

"there it is! go go go!" lucas yelled as we reached the rope. steve and i helped max up first, then lucas, mike, dustin. steve and i looked over and could hear the demo-dogs getting closer. "come on, get up blake," he said. "no i'm not leaving you," i said. "blake come on go!" he said. the demo-dogs we're getting close and he got his bat. they were so close. i closed my eyes and steve's wrapped his arms around me, but when i heard them run passed me, instead of eating us alive, i opened my eyes. steve looked just as surprised as i was. they kept running until they were all gone.

i hugged steve so tightly i thought he might pop. "it's okay i've got you," he said. "okay let's get out of here," he said and lifted me up. dustin and max held out their hands and i took it. i turned around and helped pull steve up. i took off my goggles and bandana and climbed out of the hole with the rest of them. "everybody stop, don't move a muscle," i said. they all stopped and looked at me after taking their goggles and bandanas off. "every single one of you are dumb asses, but you're brave i'll give you that, but if you ever tie me up again i will kill you," i said. "now, i would like a group hug please and thank you,"

they all agreed and i hugged everyone i could get my arms around. the car lights started shining brighter and bright and we all put our arms up to cover it. it went back to normal and we all looked at each other. "they did it," mike said. "yeah," steve sighed. "they did,"

we all got in the car, steve was exhausted so i drove. we all went back to wills and billy was still knocked out on the ground. i put the keys back in his pocket and then looked at steve. "you look awful," i said. he chuckled softly and but it his hand on my cheek. "if i was half as good as everyone thinks i am i'd kill him for laying a hand on you," he said looking at billy.

"if i was stronger i'd kill him for laying a hand on you," i replied. "can i please help you clean up?" i asked, looking at all his cute and his bloody face. "yeah, fine," he said. "dust, where can i find a first aid kit?" i asked. he pointed to a cupboard and i nodded. i grabbed one and dragged him to the bathroom. i sat on the counter and grabbed a a q-tip. i dipped it in rubbing alcohol. i started to clean his cuts carefully. after cleaning them and wiping the blood off, i put neosporin and then smiled. "all done," i said. he smiled and put my hair behind my ear. he started leaning in when we heard the front door. "they're back!" dustin yelled.

time skip

"dustin, he's here!" i yelled. dustin walked out of his room and i smiled. "you look great," i smiled. "let's go," i said and we went out to steve's car. we got in and started driving to the school. i looked at the way steve was with dustin and i just observed. they were so close now, dustin looked up to him and i could just see it. when dustin started getting out of the car at the school, i smiled. "go get 'em tiger," i said. he growled and i laughed. "have fun kiddo, love you," i said. "love you too," he said.

after he left steve and i drove to a diner. we ordered shakes and fries and just talked. "i'm really glad that dustin and i have you, he looks up to you a lot," i said. "he does? or you do?" he asked. "he does," i said and he laughed. "your neck is finally looking a little better," he said. "the secret ingredient is foundation," i replied. "how's max doing?" he asked. "good billy's been leaving her alone, and me," i said.

he grabbed my hand from across the table and i pushed the fries and the shakes to the side. "thank you for everything, steve," i said. "dont thank me," he said and smiled. "then how will i repay you?" i asked. "i have an idea," he said. "do enlighten me," i replied. he started leaning across the table and i smiled and did the same. before i knew it, i was kissing steve harrington.

end of volume one

dw ill start volume two soon:)