20.| Invite

Its been a couple days since the day we all drank

Its been a couple days since the day we all drank. The day after I gained another fat headache and lord I slept the whole day.

No one questioned if me and Nikko anything when we were in the closet and thank god they didn't. That would've been an awkward conversation that I won't be ready for.

"Hey, Alvara want to go get coffee. I already told Elijah and Stefano is sadly tagging along." I heard Abella say as we cleaned the living room.

"Sure, let me go change." I then start heading to my room but I feel an arm on my shoulder. "We're are you going?"

Nikko asked as I turned to see him. "Somewhere." I walk into my room heading to my closet.

I haven't talked to him since we did what we did. Well he hasn't talked to me, every time I tried striking a conversation he pushed away which made me mad.

"Which is?" I sigh and turn to face him.

"Coffee shop. A coffee shop, Nikko." I turn back around look for and outfit to wear.

I decided on a white turtle neck, blue jeans, a crème color coat and crème color boots. It was getting colder by the day here.

"What's up with you?" As I was taking my clothes out the closet I slam the door. "Nothing is up Nikko, okay? Now, get out."

"There has to be something if you're acting like this."

"I said it's nothing, now go before I take you out myself."

"Why do you act like this?"

"Like what?"

"Angry, you get angry so easily"

"And you don't?"

"No, I'm short tempered."

"No, you're not and you know it. I don't punch things cause I'm angry, I don't want to physically hurt people when I'm angry, do I?"

"At least I'm not the type to be so fucking emotional. I don't cry out of anger or when someone screams at me. I don't get mad when someone ignores me. I don't breakdown over the most stupidest shit and cry because someone doesn't want to be there for me, do I Alvara? Do I!" He raised his voice which made me angry.

"Get the fuck out Nikko, seriously you piece of shit. I try not to bring your personal problems into situations like this. But you Nikko King, you have no fucking heart and it fucking shows. So go, now!"

"Alvara, I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"You didn't what, huh? You said what
you said and you can't take it the fuck back. Don't go apologizing over something that's already said and done, now go" He left slamming the door.

I didn't mean to raise my voice at him- scratch that I did mean to raise my voice because he doesn't get to raise it at me and act like it's normal but that's what happens when you don't talk to the person you literally fingered in a closet , ignore them and when they talk to you they put an attitude. So if he's mad that's on him not me and he brings my problems to it which makes it worse.