She's HER

Hadriana Potter, died at the age of 77. After finding love and then lost it and the cycle goes on, she chose not to get married, but all her friends does. She became a Godmother to 7 children and she was contented, she is.

But something was missing, she was lonely. When she died, she met death and death told her that she was the mistress of death and had a responsibility to do and so she did. After thousands of years she decided to go back on earth to have a chance to start over again, and she wants to change the past to make 'her' contented, maybe if she change what happened, 'she' might grew up with her Family of the future. Yeah, just a mild changes nothing is wrong that, right?

She woke up, in a small and crumbling flat and found herself on the floor with tears streaks on her cheeks. When she finally settled and calm herself she stood up and look in the mirror, and there she saw 'herself'.

A pale, very pale woman. Sunken cheeks, sunken eyes, lifeless dark eyes, unkept black hair, chapped lips and very thin body, she almost screamed at the sight.

Harry sighed and pity Voldemort's mother. Yes, she came back and entered the body of lady Merope Alana Gaunt.

As of now, Morfin and Marvolo is still alive and still abusive, she'll get killed if she came back there. She sat down and look around the flat. It was messy, a broken plate that is obviously thrown in the wall, cracked walls, and a bit smell of rotten Ashwinder eggs in the air. If this is the time then right now, she's expecting. She slowly put her hands on her stomach and closed her eyes.

She can feel magic, not from her but from someone inside her.

Voldemort.

She laughed in mockery. Voldemort is inside her, barely a month's old in her stomach and had no knowledge of how cruel the world yet.

"I'll save you... If that means that your nose will still get intact when you're old then yes, I'll save you" Harry—no, she's Merope now, said with a hint of jest in her voice.

She stood up and went to her room. At least Mr. Riddle Sr. didn't took anything when he left. It'll be a very troublesome if she had nothing in hand. She looked around the room, oh the smell, It filled with, obviously Amortentia, how ironic.

She went to the vanity and and sat on the chair facing a blurry mirror. She let her hair down and took the not so clean hair brush and started to comb her hair.

She felt crazy and deranged doing this. Then she remembered, Merope was a squib meant she have a broken Magical core. She's a witch with no magic but Hadrianah has. She lowered the brush and turned her head to something and then her eyes found a cloth in floor not so far from her.

She opened her hand and say a simple spell.

"Accio" she said but nothing happened. She closed her eyes and with her full concentration she chanted.

"Accio!"

The cloth flew with speed and she caught it.

She sighed and lowered her empty hand, she imagine what it would be if it flew to her.

She wants to cry, her magic is gone (not really just blocked by death) she's pregnant and she's poor. She went to the bathroom but a potion lab was there instead.

"God Merope, how crazy are you?" she mumbled and went inside and inspect each bottle with ingredients and was surprised not everything was an ingredients for Amortentia.