Play fights with twins

Today I'm going to the Walton's to hang out I mostly go there everyday because I'm the only child that my parents had.

"Arrived at the Walton's"

When I knocked at the door Jaden opened it and hugged me in excitement I was happy to see him I had a really close bond with Jaden and javon but people thought we were dating but we weren't (not yet😗) then I hugged javon he was smiling, I went to Jaylas room thinking she was alone but I fought her with a girl I smiled and walked out I went to the boys room they asked if I wanted to go live with them I said sure.

While we were live I kinda cuddled up to Javon and jaden the comments went crazy. I got up and threw a pillow at javon next thing I know I got hit by jaden with a pillow we started having a pillow fight while everyone watched from the Cameron I accidentally fell on jaden and javon and we all started laughing and jaden said people are gonna get mad at us guys I say why smirking he said bc we close as hell I say so and I got closer to forhead I could feel his breath I kissed him fast and ran javon said hey I want one to and ended the live while running around to find me he found me and kissed me slow.

Jaden saw and said aye not fair back off they started to play fight while I was laughing.